Worst Team Kill Moment

AirsoftgoesAli
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What's been your most embarrasing/stupid team kill moment? I had one the other day at my local field where I got the drop on about 3-4 players but what I didn't realise was that my team mate had come running in to tag them and put them on our team (we were playing a virus game) I then proceeded to shoot him straight in the face, to say the least he wasn't a happy bunny.

What's your guys experiences?

Last Sunday at the mall, 4-5 teamkills during the day. More than twice my previous record. 2 were a result of a crossfire/blue on blue which I did not instigate, and 2-3 from being a triggerhappy * on doors.

Not really a moment though.

At longmoor

Guy tried to throw grenade through window.. Missed landed on roof rolled down and killed us all

Self team kill count?

When I panicked - didn't raise my barrel properly before pulling the trigger, sending rounds into the corrugated iron right infront of me, before bouncing them back at my own legs.

I took the hit if only at escape the cackling guy next to me.

• Supporters

First ever game, shot my best mate after he said "Hey Lozzy, it's me!".

He's never let me forget it.

Shooting into a position on full Auto, lad from my team ran across my field of fire BB hit him right at the base of his skull.....It wasn't really my fault but god did I feel bad for him.

• Supporters

Mall on the forum meet up game.

Came down the stairs at Pixie corner and I could hear a group of players coming towards the bottom of the stairs. So decide to go for it, stormed in low and went straight through the middle got all of them in proper action hero style.

Only to realise while I am stood there with a smug grin that I just killed half my own team Doh.

Does Suicide count?

One of my first games (back in the old days at Fort Amerst) a few from my own team got the drop on me.

After being called to find out what team, I respond

"Blue! ... No wait! Red! RED!"

Too late.

The worst part was that it was my own brother who shot me!

• Supporters

At RIFT Com3 a while back, chap asks me to cover him while he pushes up so I agree. He starts moving forward and slightly left as that's where the next building is, then without warning cuts right and catches 2 or 3 my BBs in the back of his head.

Playing at Dragon Valley years ago I pulled a grenade to lob through a window to take out a bunch of guys hiding outside. Grenade hit the top of the window, bounced back in and took out me and five other defenders. Crap throw!!

An annoying team cock up happened twice. Me & another guy moving forward to assault a position & a rental shot me straight in the left ear, I was on his side as he could see my arm band

The next one (thankfully a Marshall was next to me to stop me going full rage mode) "special forces" guy full auto'd me from 40 foot in the back of my ear just cause I was in the way then proceeds to rip into me about it. I didn't even know he was there but there was some strong words from me after the day had finished

So far, fingers crossed I've not caused a blue on blue but I have been the victim.

Last year I was playing at the mall and agreed with another newbie that we would storm a stairwell! I go for it, laying down cover for myself and my "team mate" we take incoming fire and I suddenly realise that thee is no we only I! I fall back still laying down cover and as I come through the door backwards, said "team mate" panics at my "sudden" appearance and shoots me in the back from less than 2 meters away, missing all gear and getting the 1 square inch that was only t-shirt! It was the third time that day that player had team killed me! Action was taken, I'm not proud of my retaliation but it was satisfying!

• Supporters

This was before airsoft was available. 3 of us on a paintball site. Me, my mate and a girl - her first paintball game. We are behind cover and planning. We all agree: my mate moves to the next cover, the two of us are covering. On count... 3..2..1.. my mate starts running, the girls shoots him in the back a few times. He turns back: "What the hell was that?" She says "You scared me!". LMAO

Some time last year at the Mall, the game had just started and a large group of us left our spawn point and proceeded down some stairs in the dark. My foot slipped a little, my gun was in full auto and fired out three rounds. Two my team called hits. That was so embarrassing. Good thing it was dark. After the game, it turned out one of those guys who was shot was set up next to me in the safe zone. He had bit of blood on the back of his upper arm. I apologised profusely.

• Moderators

brothers stag do last year, my first game after years of thinking about it (muppet), he got shot a few times by us!!

Was in a woodland area, and was around a tree (haha, there's loads of trees..) and some guy hadn't noticed me and was lying down in some long grass, I was shooting at him for about a minute, not knowing that he was a teammate, I think he knew I was shooting at him, so he didn't take the hits, then eventually he got up and stormed off, was probably my only kill of the round lol..

Years ago at the Mall I tried to help by throwing a grenade down a hallway to clear a round a corner.

Unfortunately, I throw like a child.

It hits one of my team in the back and goes off at his feet.

6 teams mates Out, and I'm not allowed to use grenades anymore :-(

I did witness in a 2nd game at the mall a while back, on a day when more than half the players had not been there before(no excuse), the players spawning in the basement lift room got approx 20 of us at the top of the main stairwell, I was still on the steps when I saw this happen.

Someone threw a pyro into the darkness - not knowing it is a T junction, and it bounce back in-between the two stacked rows of about 25 people. Not more than 8 people including myself cleared the radius.

Non of them called themselves out. I don't think they even knew that friendly fire from pyro counted. I made sure the marshals covered it in the next brief, it was ridiculous.

Had they taken the hits, our team would have had no chance for the objective, and they should have taken the hits, the worst part was that there was a collective shrugging and laughter before people surged in.

• Supporters

My worst moment, was last month, I was sniping, just taking a shot when a team mate walked in my line of fire (about 20-25m away)

Unlucky for him, I was very well cammo'ed up and he couldn't see me, and it was his hand that he had in the air that I hit

No damage was done as it hit a padded glove, I apologise immediately and made sure he was ok, but he was a star and we had a laugh about it later.

Archived