'ello from the Isle of Man

HeliX
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Eyup, relatively new player (under 1 year) living on the Isle of Man. Loving the sport, wish it rained less though.

Slowly building an up-to-date UK kit for this year after rocking the DPM look last year.

Cheers!

VCIMr7O.jpg

Welcome to the group.

The IOM is beautiful, but I always have a little bit of sympathy for airsofting islanders because the wind nearly always blows near the coast (not good for airsoft accuracy), there is usually only one or two sites (if that) and travelling to bigger games on the mainland is a PITA logistically and financially.

I know on the Isle of Wight they have a really good site community and they are never complacent, always adding stuff to their site. Dont know much about the IOM scene ?

Welcome mate & looking good

Pull the leg holster up further to your belt so it's not flapping around like a dead fish lol. Shorten the strap between your belt & holster

Welcome to the group.

The IOM is beautiful, but I always have a little bit of sympathy for airsofting islanders because the wind nearly always blows near the coast (not good for airsoft accuracy), there is usually only one or two sites (if that) and travelling to bigger games on the mainland is a PITA logistically and financially.

I know on the Isle of Wight they have a really good site community and they are never complacent, always adding stuff to their site. Dont know much about the IOM scene ?

Cheers!

Yeah we suffer with the wind a bit, though a couple of the sites have creeks etc which helps.

There's 2 clubs here at the mo, which for the size of the community here isn't bad. 4 or 5 actual sites to play at, good variation, and everyone in the community is pretty much a good egg. Don't get much cheating because it's too small - word gets round too fast.

We can probably pull 50 players for a big inter-club event. More like 15-20 on regular game days.

Welcome mate & looking good

Pull the leg holster up further to your belt so it's not flapping around like a dead fish lol. Shorten the strap between your belt & holster

Haha yeah, I'm actually going to remove the leg holster and replace it with a holster on a battle belt at some point (money permitting basically...), the leg holster keeps hitting the mag release on the G17 >.<

Archived