New (Old) Player returning

Samia

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

Though't i'd get myself back on some forums. Used to be on UKAN(or was it UKAF) then ASCUK until I stopped playing 2007. Wrote a few articles for the defunct SafeZone magazine and was quite into the sport but sadly my team dispersed and I found myself focusing on a career instead. Used to be known as DM then.

Now, years later (and a few stone heavier... which isn't helping) some friends have convinced me to pick it back up and i'm working towards my UKARA to start rebuilding my collection. Playing at Skirmish in Billericay for the most part, but once I've got some gear again I'm sure i'll venture out further.

Good to be back and good to meet you all :)

Dangermouse, by any chance?

Haha, after all this time people still ask the same thing!

No that was another fella, disturbingmood was my full handle. I know of him though, common question even then! ;)

Billericay - I think that's near me, I'll probably be up/down there soon.

Welcome back :D

welcome

billericay is a go place to start out if your near it

i got my ukara there and marshals there are on the ball

Haha, after all this time people still ask the same thing!

No that was another fella, disturbingmood was my full handle. I know of him though, common question even then! ;)

Ahh, Mister Mood.

I do vaguely remember you, I think.

Were you on the #airsoft IRC channel regularly?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.