Mancraft no more operational: Alternatives?

rolfinator
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

since Mancraft is no more operational (not responding to any kind of contact (mails, facebook, etc) for a few weeks) I wanted to ask, where to buy similar products.

I especially need the conversion kit for spring rifles (Mauser SR Pro).

Thanks,

rolfinator

• Supporters

Mancraft are the only ones i know of who currently make HPA stuff for sniper and they've since release a V2 gearbox for M4's so they're still open. Strange they've not replied as i've used them certainly and i've also enquired about their V2 gearbox HPA drop in kit as i am curious how it works because it doesn't come with a trigger and doesn't require a battery. They've replied to me.

Mancraft are the only ones i know of who currently make HPA stuff for sniper and they've since release a V2 gearbox for M4's so they're still open. Strange they've not replied as i've used them certainly and i've also enquired about their V2 gearbox HPA drop in kit as i am curious how it works because it doesn't come with a trigger and doesn't require a battery. They've replied to me.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/30194-wolverine-bolt/

But I wouldn't know if this is what the OP is looking for, as I don't know about VSR compatibility.

• Supporters

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/30194-wolverine-bolt/

But I wouldn't know if this is what the OP is looking for, as I don't know about VSR compatibility.

That isn’t available for purchase as yet. That won’t be released until this summer.

• Root Admin

OP, didn't we go through a huge thread about this already? No one makes a kit for the Mauser SR apart from Mancraft (who actually make the only conversion kits that you can buy). The aforementioned Wolverine Bolt is only VSR-compatible, not APS-2 Type96 like you need, sorry.

Maybe send them another email and be extra nice? They tend to reply to me quite quickly via Facebook though so I'll shoot them a message.

OP, didn't we go through a huge thread about this already? No one makes a kit for the Mauser SR apart from Mancraft (who actually make the only conversion kits that you can buy). The aforementioned Wolverine Bolt is only VSR-compatible, not APS-2 Type96 like you need, sorry.

Maybe send them another email and be extra nice? They tend to reply to me quite quickly via Facebook though so I'll shoot them a message.

Yeah, you were the one kindly suggesting Mancraft ;)

But since they didn't answer, I opened a thread to see if there are alternatives, which you maybe didn't know about. No offense!

I really appreciated your great help in the other thread!

And as it seems: You are helpful again :)

No worries. I am not in a rush and getting it over the next few months is sufficient. I just wanted to make sure, I get it and don't have to order anything from anywhere in the world which then takes ages to ship ;)

If you don't get commission I could spend you a beer :D

I've had contact from these guys recently (Last Week) ordered Tuesday and had my order shipped in 24 hours. They're definitely still about, maybe just busy or can't accept emails from certain addresses?

I've had contact from these guys recently (Last Week) ordered Tuesday and had my order shipped in 24 hours. They're definitely still about, maybe just busy or can't accept emails from certain addresses?

Hmm...wrote from a gmail address, whose mail relays are normally not in an abuse list (and hopefully also not my email address itself^^). However, due to the same thoughts I also tried Facebook (without success).

But proffrink was so kind to write them for me (maybe they just don't like me in particular :D )

• Supporters

Do remember that the guy running Mancraft is that, just a guy, he has no staff and is probably running it from his shed out back making the parts as orders come in.

If you have had no response from him over the past week or so, do realise that it has been the Easter holidays just gone and being from Poland i think i can safely assume he is Catholic and they take Easter very seriously there unlike us; as every Easter if you go to Victoria Coach Station you will see masses of Polish people going back to Poland to visit family.

Just be patient

Do remember that the guy running Mancraft is that, just a guy, he has no staff and is probably running it from his shed out back making the parts as orders come in.

If you have had no response from him over the past week or so, do realise that it has been the Easter holidays just gone and being from Poland i think i can safely assume he is Catholic and they take Easter very seriously there unlike us; as every Easter if you go to Victoria Coach Station you will see masses of Polish people going back to Poland to visit family.

Just be patient

I considered the same thing, since I am also catholic. My facebook message to them (him) even contained the question, if he is busy with easter.

I will wait a week more or so. Time is not important in this case, I just wanted to make sure that the shop is still alive ;)

Anyway, thanks for your post!

I ordered my kits last week and got it all today, he also included the grub screw I asked for :) He's about just busy I guess

Archived