Hi everyone. Another Noob in Kent! :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys. Thanks for the add. I'm 29, from Kent and looking to get into airsoft as a hobby following a great paintball weekend last week. I loved it but I felt that airsoft would be better for me as I prefer the idea of choosing a class and a play style that suits me personally (assault, support, cqc etc) as the only thing I felt paintball lacked was the choice of roles as everyone had the same markers so sniping seems a bit pointless.

I have had many airsoft guns in my time and I know what I'd like as my load out when I get enough money together as I have spent a lot of time and research into it. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and also possibly find some likeminded people like myself to maybe go to a few games with first before buying any guns, equip etc. I'm looking at going to apocalypse airsoft in sittingbourne hopefully soon so if anyone else is new and are going it would be nice to get to know some of you and have a laugh.

Thanks

Scott.

Thank you bencupra. Bush valley, will do. I'm havin a bit of trouble finding a nice cqb skirmish in Kent to start with tho. Doll an anyone recommend any decent indoor cqb events that aren't too harsh on newbies haha

• Head Moderator

Welcome :) As a starting point this link will list some sites in Kent http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/30516-kent-sites/?hl=kent

Recommend trying the forum search function to see if any more information on the sites, the term "Kent" will call up many threads so may take a bit of time to work through them. However, you can Google the site names and hopefully get more details. I am not aware of a specific county list of all airsoft sites, although it would be a good project to put one together.

This sticky link will also help http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/3581-new-and-looking-for-somewhere-to-play/

I read a recent article in Airsoft Action (Feb 2016) about a new CQB site in Ashford - After Dark C.Q.B. run by Darkwater Airsoft http://www.darkwaterairsoft.co.uk/

Thank you mate you don't need to do all that on my account but it is appreciated. I have searched on Google and although a lot of companies come up in Kent I've only found one so far that does an indoor cqb but it's a "pistols only" event and they only do these events in summer but I will keep up the hunt :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.