ACCURACY IMPROVEMENTS

Greg4513

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

I have a Cybergun M4CQB and looking to improve on accuracy and range. Currently it is only stock internals.

Ive been reccomended Madbull Black Panther Tight Bore Barrell and also SHS blue hop unit.

Any other suggestions or does and dont's would be appreciated. Looking to spend about £70-£80 max

Cheers

Prowin unit + Firefly bucking or a Prometheus soft with a flat nub and R-hop fitted, polish the stock barrel too.

Proffink on here can fit an R-hop patch and polish the inner barrel for a reasonable price. :)

O can he now? I might have to pester him lol

• Supporters

Wouldn't bother, put the £80 towards buying a better gun.

And that "better gun" will shoot exactly the same. Then you will need the aforementioned upgrades. :)

Not that I would do that. Put a decent hopup bucking in, and put a spacer between the body and the hopup and you will shoot as good as anyone with those upgrades.

But first and foremost, use heavy and good quality BBs. 0.28g is what you need.

• Supporters

And that "better gun" will shoot exactly the same. Then you will need the aforementioned upgrades. :)

Not necessarily depends what gun he puts the £80 towards. I wasn't saying buy another £80 gun but save the money towards a much better gun like an ICS,Krytac or even a G&G as spending money on that M4 is the definition of polishing a turd.

Thanks for the help guys.

I take it you guys don't like Cybergun lol. Any bad experiences? Betsie, that M4 you all want me to burn at the stake lol, I cudnt do that to her she cost me £180 4 years ago and only issues with her was trigger spring broke once, and the FPS kept rising had to get it lowered 3 times each time brought down to 328fps then 6 months later its shooten at 360 again lol. Maybe I got lucky but shes been super reliable.

Again thanks for the help

Appreciated

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.