Mall 11th of June

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Great atmosphere, still got lost, most bruises were from the hostile doors/walls as I beat a hasty retreat from opponents/terminator

"Where's the Terminator ???"

groups of fully kitted serious operators screaming: "Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"yup sounds like he is next door - holy f*ck he's here $hit argh argh argh hit f*ck $hit hit arrrggghhhhh"

last game was the man up game - I failed but Trigger kept going back for more - crazy mofo

Fanx to Trigger & all of ya for another great night again - here's to a few more

oh and a pic of Trigger doing unarmed combat:

1639d98027466d560d792eb514ee2224b52a70bf

• Head Moderator

Proves my cam scheme works, the Home General could not see me :ph34r:

• Supporters

Proves my cam scheme works, the Home General could not see me :ph34r:

worked well against the concrete/breeze blocks - $hit everywhere else though

still better than mine - I could not find anywhere bright yellow to try & blend in

(think I lost 6lb in the first game - but couldn't stand the heat)

• Supporters

Yeah yeah yeah we know - now get off of MY F*CKING BOX !!!!

I felt I developed an almost spiritual connection to that box. When they finally close down I am taking it home and using it as a garden bench so I can sit outside on summer evenings and reminisce.

• Supporters

I felt I developed an almost spiritual connection to that box. When they finally close down I am taking it home and using it as a garden bench so I can sit outside on summer evenings and reminisce.

and all your friends & neighbours can shoot the $hit out of ya - ahhh sweet memories :)

Had a blast as usual. Missed the Sunday though... again.

The Terminator game was surprisingly enjoyable.

• Head Moderator

Agree with that, it was best Terminator game that I have played there due to being able to capture and take control of him for two minutes. Also sensible use of the full auto fire from the Terminator.

• Supporters

Agree with that, it was best Terminator game that I have played there due to being able to capture and take control of him for two minutes. Also sensible use of the full auto fire from the Terminator.

You could do that last time as well. Do agree that the Terminator this time was extremely well done on every level.

Will be posting a date for a filmsim style event there soon. Thought it might make for an interesting switch up. Single scenario that lasts for 4 hours with some real team work and real objectives. Will be Cartel versus DEA. Expect to see you all there.

• Supporters

Unless its the 6th-7th I won't :)

You could do that last time as well. Do agree that the Terminator this time was extremely well done on every level.

Will be posting a date for a filmsim style event there soon. Thought it might make for an interesting switch up. Single scenario that lasts for 4 hours with some real team work and real objectives. Will be Cartel versus DEA. Expect to see you all there.

Would this be a private game and any idea when?

• Supporters

Would this be a private game and any idea when?

Yes mate will be a private game that will be available to "SOME" forum members and I will be inviting some people who are just mall regulars.

Looking at late August or early September as there is a lot more prepwork but it will be worth it. Will be 20/25 a side.

• Supporters

Had a blast as usual. Missed the Sunday though... again.

Its a shame you didn't make Sunday was an ok day only let down was Team Tippman who are the single worst group of players I have ever come across.

Terminator game is always fun people just ran away too much last time. It's at this point I would normally joke about manning up and not being such a girl but seeings as I was probably shot more by Mrs Hef on Saturday night than any of the rest of you managed I suggest next time some people should try playing more like a girl.☺

Count me in!

Sounds like it was a great night by what my son told me, sorry I couldn't make it as planned but health reasons have sidelined me for a while. Congrats to Trigger on another successful night which sounds like fun was had by all

Here's a possible suggestion for the next game, namely to get you something back trigger for organizing us goonberries.

Maybe we do a raffle at £5-8 or something, so if there's 30 of us it'll be 150-240. stick 80% of the raffle funds into a prize or something for A2 supplies (keep local supplier happy) and then you pocket a bit as an admin fee.

I wouldn't mind doing something like that and I'm sure others wouldn't, chance to give something back to you and also a chance to win a prize of some sorts.

• Supporters

Here's a possible suggestion for the next game, namely to get you something back trigger for organizing us goonberries.

Maybe we do a raffle at £5-8 or something, so if there's 30 of us it'll be 150-240. stick 80% of the raffle funds into a prize or something for A2 supplies (keep local supplier happy) and then you pocket a bit as an admin fee.

I wouldn't mind doing something like that and I'm sure others wouldn't, chance to give something back to you and also a chance to win a prize of some sorts.

Thats a good idea but 100% would go into the prize I wouldn't accept anything. I do it because I enjoy the games and the social aspect I don't expect to get anything or want to get anything out of it except that.

Besides my reward is its like going to a range with moving targets 😎😂.

A voucher for Firesupport or another big store would be better for most people.

Thats a good idea but 100% would go into the prize I wouldn't accept anything. I do it because I enjoy the games and the social aspect I don't expect to get anything or want to get anything out of it except that.

Besides my reward is its liking going to a range with moving targets .

A voucher for Firesupport or another big store would be better for most people.

That's a good shout actually, Fire-Support always have nice TM bits in stock.

We can just have a ticket book and do a call out at the end of the night or something.

I'm down to that, that's a great ideea Hef, but I'm not sure I can make it as I have to attend a wedding at end of August, so I'll be out of the country for a week or so, 24 Aug to 1~4 Sep I guess. But there is still time till then. Off-topic my toys arrived.....emmm someone wanna buy a helmet as I look like a bubble head doll :))

Archived