Mall 11th of June

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Head Moderator

As I have said before, the difference between kinky and perverse is using a feather or the whole duck.

If your still looking for food ideas recommend Cosmo, its just round the corner.

http://www.cosmo-restaurants.co.uk/locations/reading/

All you can eat for 15.99

I'm just going to ride up there now, so no need for a lift. Unsure about food as yet lol. Still up for meeting peepes before it opens though see what happens :D

• Head Moderator

FOOD

The plan is to have a meal at the Argentine style steakhouse - CAU Reading - in The Oracle, Bridge St, Reading RG1 2AQ. Open 9 am11pm.

http://www.caurestaurants.com/menus/food/steaks/

Dress as you please. Ideally we want to be eating around 1600 hrs (4 pm) to allow enough time for those staying in hotel(s) to get changed and grab their gun bags. Last time Trigger and I had a meal and were still ready at The Mall for 1805 hrs.

Names of those who want a meal:

Triggerhappy + 1

Jedi Master

Div82

Randymanpipe

Sico

Sitting Duck

As mentioned on an earlier post it is a great opportunity for some social time and a chat before the game. I need to book a table so need confirmed numbers by this weekend. If you want to join us, send me a PM and put the word "food" in the subject.

• Supporters

The duck is in if seany.exe no longer needs a lift

as long as it isn't chinese cripsy aromatic ME on the menu

or

a ruby murray that causes poisonous gas grenades to be unleashed later in cqb

I'm in sir :)

if they have wheelchair access that would be good perhaps....

Thinking if we get a shopping trolley, poor Trigger can use that to get around combined with a Davros look loadout

Then we can play some themed games like

Davros/Trigger Vs Daleks or something:

Davros-and-his-Daleks.jpg

and if all goes well I can be the Duck-tor - yeah alright I ruined it now, I'll get me coat :)

(we all know I'm the ol' happy bastid on the left really)

• Supporters

Players so far

Triggerhappy +2 = Paid in full

Esoterick +3 = Game & Pyro paid in full

Hef Legend +6 Paid in full

Sacarathe = Paid in full

Alex34 +1 = Game & Pyro paid in full

JohnTee +1 = Paid in full

Sittingduck = Paid in full

Randymanpipe +3 = Game paid

Jedi_Master = Game & Pyro paid in full

Seany.exe = Game & Pyro paid in full

Lafta = Game & Pyro paid in full

Div82 = Paid in full

Hagar66 = Game & Pyro paid in full

Sico = Paid in full

30 players.

Just read the menu for CAU and now I am looking forward to the 11th even more.

29 players one place left.

Just read the menu for CAU and now I am looking forward to the 11th even more.

Give me until tomorrow and I may have 1 more who'll be interested :)

Greetings gents, so I managed to embark on this hype train for next weekend and to my surprise my girlfriend didn't mind that much.....yet, there is still one more week till she realizes she'll be alone for the weekend. That being said I payed for both days and managed to sort out a cheap accommodation as well near the restaurant that Jedi recommended. Now I don't have a gun and for the Saturday evening game, sir SD will covered me, as for Sunday game I'm looking towards players that booked Sunday as well and ask if they have a spare gun that they can borrow, I'm willing to pay for all the hassle, if not I'll have to contact Zed and ask for a hire package (wasn't aware that SD doesn't play on Sunday).

• Supporters

Greetings gents, so I managed to embark on this hype train for next weekend and to my surprise my girlfriend didn't mind that much.....yet, there is still one more week till she realizes she'll be alone for the weekend. That being said I payed for both days and managed to sort out a cheap accommodation as well near the restaurant that Jedi recommended. Now I don't have a gun and for the Saturday evening game, sir SD will covered me, as for Sunday game I'm looking towards players that booked Sunday as well and ask if they have a spare gun that they can borrow, I'm willing to pay for all the hassle, if not I'll have to contact Zed and ask for a hire package (wasn't aware that SD doesn't play on Sunday).

Not many are staying over now so I reckon you might have to think about sorting a rental gun. The g36's there are ok most of the time.

How many guys from the group are staying for the Sunday game ? Just pure curiosity; I may call them later to see what options I have. Only g36 AEG are for hire ?

• Supporters

How many guys from the group are staying for the Sunday game ? Just pure curiosity; I may call them later to see what options I have. Only g36 AEG are for hire ?

Dont know for sure a few were up for it but dont know who is still doing both days. I will be doing my own thing on Sunday so haven't really thought about it.

Yes the rentals are g36's it doesn't really matter what gun as long as it shoots straight though and the g36 is light and comfortable to use.

Archived