Mall 11th of June

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Head Moderator

After the success of our last private game night I would like to attend if possible. It was an excellent airsoft event and well worth the effort. However, yet again my work schedule makes that date difficult but I will try and free up the weekend so that I can play on both Saturday night and Sunday.

• Supporters

Yeah should do but still want confirmed numbers and initial deposit before I put my name on dotted line as dont really want the £625 bill and a lonely game of shoot your own shadow.

Malls booked up until then thats the first date available so it wont be around for long.

• Supporters

Top stuff, lmk and I'll pay the amount - trying to get son to go but one excuse after another again

FFS - might as well ask the missus she would like to shoot me with my poxy toy guns.....

Keep us updated sir - here's to another AF-UK Jolly Boys Outing again.. :)

• Supporters

Top stuff, lmk and I'll pay the amount - trying to get son to go but one excuse after another again

FFS - might as well ask the missus she would like to shoot me with my poxy toy guns.....

Keep us updated sir - here's to another AF-UK Jolly Boys Outing again.. :)

Just waiting to hear back that the dates booked and nobody has usurped it the last 48 hours. Then I will start a player list. Everybody should meet up for food first this time.

• Supporters

Players so far

Triggerhappy +2 = Paid in full

Esoterick +3 = Game & Pyro paid in full

Hef Legend +6 Paid in full

Sacarathe = Paid in full

Alex34 +1 = Game & Pyro paid in full

JohnTee +1 = Paid in full

Sittingduck = Paid in full

Randymanpipe +3 = Game paid

Jedi_Master = Game & Pyro paid in full

Seany.exe = Game & Pyro paid in full

Lafta = Game & Pyro paid in full

Div82 = Paid in full

Hagar66 = Game & Pyro paid in full

I'm up for this, shall ask a couple of friends see if they want to as well. Will there be rentals available or purely a bring your own guns thing as one of my friends has only just started getting into airsoft and he's poor xD

• Supporters

I'm up for this, shall ask a couple of friends see if they want to as well. Will there be rentals available or purely a bring your own guns thing as one of my friends has only just started getting into airsoft and he's poor xD

If you are serious then I'm sure I might have a spare Combat Machine with me

• Supporters

Will let you know nearer the time at the moment all spaces are filled and there are already a couple of people waiting to cover drop outs.

Well both my friends bailed so it will just be me, definitely down for playing. Will be bringing my own guns but ideally would like to arrange transport with someone local to the south in return for good banter and petrol money!

How can all the spaces be filled already? 27 people fills up a 3 story mall?

• Supporters

How can all the spaces be filled already? 27 people fills up a 3 story mall?

Because its booked for 30 players there are 28 on the list I put up plus one more who is 99% definite and one space I am holding open for someone else. That space will be held until very close to the date. If people drop then spaces will start to become available.

Prefer to keep the numbers limited as it makes for a better evening.

Yeah not much point if it's a forum game and not everyone can go

Now that's hardly a productive comment. The fact is everyone attending has this in common, but the places were always limited, and whether its 30 (perfect for an evening game at the mall), 40, 50, 80, there will always be limited places.

• Supporters

Yeah not much point if it's a forum game and not everyone can go

Just like to point out although this is for some forum members to meet up its also a privately organised event. I dont work for AFUK they are not are not funding this and I am not making any money. All I am doing is putting myself at risk of losing a substantial amount of money if it collapses. Or even worse having my name and reputation damaged by someone misbehaving on the night.

As such I feel I am well within my rights to set the game up how it will best suit the event and the people I can rely on attending.

Lose the sense of entitlement because I owe you nothing.

• Supporters

Thing is there was few - "oooh yes please deffo" last time

but suddenly it went it quiet when it came to coughing up or confirming with wallet nearer the time....

Trigger had his name down for the 30 places and as well as putting in the time and keeping track of it all

He didn't want to be liable for any drop-out's - so wasn't gonna mess about with ANYBODY no matter who, that was dragging their heals

On top of that - he was trying to get a group together for the following Sunday - Public match plus suggesting digs for people staying over

Also Proffink was sorting out a bulk order deal on pyro's - again putting in the effort for us all to benefit from....

Trigger could of brought some more of his m8's if he had to but was trying to keep it open to us on here if possible as regulars would know the place very well

Now - hopefully this private event will be similar/same as last one....

No mega ultra serious crap, no crappy ego's or bitching, we all tried to play fair as possible as we had f*ck all to prove

I shot my team - uhm more than once, one or two hits I may not have felt but being dressed in a duck costume sweating my bollox off was my excuse

Yup - I play for FUN - just as well as I'm $hit at all this really but it was gonna be a get together and a blast - which it truely was

Just hope we can repeat most of the fun and laughs we all had

All I can say is that anybody thinking about it - put ya name down on a reserve list and be prepared to move ya ar$e

The man involved does not take prisoners - and plays like it too - just ask the Terminator at the Mall

Chill out guys, the Mall is a great place and private games on semi only was perfect - even though i like to spray n pray, semi was just perfect

games & marshals - spot on, players - not all players were members on here but all great sports and a right laugh

couple of younger players were there having time of their lives i think

Yup this next trip has a lot to live up to but confident with a chilled open fun mind it will be another blast or Jolly Boys Outing

Hmmmm - do not confuse Trigger with the same character in Fools n Horses - he is one sharp witted but top guy like many who went last time

Try and see if you can get a reserve list going - trust me it will be worth it

Archived