Little Things That Annoy You In Airsoft

GeneralKimbo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

No they are groupies. The people who always jump to the front in briefings hoping the marshall picks them for something. They hang around in the safezone in the areas most likely to lead to conversations with the marshalls.

The ones who have been playing a site for years and think they are somehow different to every one else because they play every week at the same site (because they dont have a real life).

They will be facebook friends with as many marshalls as will except the request. They will also try and name drop the marshalls because they like people to know they are bestest friends.

When the marshall cracks a joke about something that happened they will always try to back them up with the all knowing head nod or shake. During the briefings when people are talking they will always try to help the marshall out with a nice loud "be quiet" shout because although they are not on the payroll they want everyone to see them as a figure of authority because they have the marshalls back.

I am not saying you can't be friendly towards a marshall and have the occasional chat but try to remember they are just doing a job and that isn't being your bestest airsoft snuggle buddy.

To the marshalls who do get too matey with players please stop because its a conflict of interest.

To the players who fit the above description you are sad, pathetic, sycophantic tw*ts.

I can totally relate to the 'be quiet' comment; I have actually seen that happen too, haha :lol:

I think the bottom line is marshalls need to be non-biased and stay neutral, or like you say, it will lead to conflict.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Badly maintained rental guns..i'm sorry i have to pay 20+ quid a game for a rental gun that shoots worse than a asda smart price bb gun

The quality of reviews is a big bug bear for me. I have bought quite a few shit products due to awful reviews and a big part of this is a lack of accuracy and range testing. You can never tell if when someone is shooting 100m whether its even remotely true or not, there is just so much garbage reviews due to amateur reviews and all the apparent pro reviews are actually sponsored. Its a mess.

Pedantic but as a tippmann owner.. "Oooh is that a polarstar?" then they look at my rail and go "oh no thats the new G&G predator".

The quality of reviews is a big bug bear for me. I have bought quite a few sh*t products due to awful reviews and a big part of this is a lack of accuracy and range testing. You can never tell if when someone is shooting 100m whether its even remotely true or not, there is just so much garbage reviews due to amateur reviews and all the apparent pro reviews are actually sponsored. Its a mess.

This happens with every sport / hobby when products are reviewed!!

• Supporters

Haha, that one gets me too! I'm fairly sure 99% of the time it's an autocorrect but still...

If it was "Maori" I would accept it being an autocorrect issue, but it isn't. It's fuckwittery at its finest.

Edit; I just thought if I get banned I have everybodies money and no way to be contacted BONUS

I have your mobile number remember :P

games finishing early due to the majority of a team cheating/not following rules; on par with this, people that can't follow instructions from a marshal... is it really smart or wise to get yourself banned from a site?

• 3 weeks later...

People who question the kit you want to use or the style you want to have.

It's out money, our gear and our hobby. Don't like it, worry about your own stuff.

Think I or somebody might have posted this before but wtf.....

still one of my favourites :)

compatile-W-600x383.jpg?166d0d

as for most things - just waste some time here:

http://www.airsofttragedies.com/category/tragedies/

nice to know others understand how ya feel some days

Nice site. After a few pages I finally found one which got to me.

http://www.airsofttragedies.com/i-want-to-use-real-caps/ - god damn protected webpages.

• Supporters

it is just a brill site to remind us all not to take it TOO SERIOUSLY or get get the hump too much if things don't always go according to plan

love the brass band - my team's stealth mission - jeez there are loads on there to make ya smile

• Moderators

it is just a brill site to remind us all not to take it TOO SERIOUSLY or get get the hump too much if things don't always go according to plan

love the brass band - my team's stealth mission - jeez there are loads on there to make ya smile

I found that amusing as well and the guy running to tac vehicle 'she said to me Airsoft or me?

Marshals that tell you how to play your game... Ie get inside that building and find the objective, when I've just actually taken out 4 of the opposing team by being where i was.

Team members running across your line of fire without warning and then moaning that you have just blue on blued them.

Speaking of Marshals, I appreciate they can't always be blamed for occasionally wandering into and blocking the line of fire, but I do get annoyed when I have found a perfect concealed firing position to engage 'the enemy' and then a marshal appears with a camera and a bright orange vest to stand next to me and take some photos!

Speaking of Marshals, I appreciate they can't always be blamed for occasionally wandering into and blocking the line of fire, but I do get annoyed when I have found a perfect concealed firing position to engage 'the enemy' and then a marshal appears with a camera and a bright orange vest to stand next to me and take some photos!

If you were perfectly concealed, how did the marshall see you :P :P

Archived