Little Things That Annoy You In Airsoft

GeneralKimbo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Sometimes it happens to me and start shouting Gogogogo let's push them come on people with a laugh, then I charge first.

Last time for example, we were the attackers with unlimited regen and the respawn point 30m behind. The defenders had one or two lives. My team kept stopping in the extreme ranges and tried to... i don't even know what they were trying to do with the well dug in enemy. They needed a little motivation and sure enough we could get through in minutes.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the one that yells at people for sitting behind a rock for the whole time on the attacking team.

Just because these guys want to play tourneys, and in tourneys you can't afford to have someone sitting in a bush when you need to clear the defenders and complete the given objectives within 15 minutes.

Other than that a few teammates left because once they got yelled at, along with me, for the very same reason a few years back..

I took the advice and became better, the others quit and sold all their stuff..

I guess airsoft wasn't for them.

Oh, and I wish we had milsims here, someone tried once, it all went into the drain because our country isn't ready for these things yet :(

This is one thing that triggers me a lot.

And it will get worse when I'll HPA one of the two.

:(

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Skara said:

I'm the one that yells at people for sitting behind a rock for the whole time on the attacking team.

As you charge past them, leading by example?

4 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

As you charge past them, leading by example?

Doesn't work.

You charge, gain 30m, get hit and when you walk out of the action you can find them behind the same tree/rock they were 5 minutes earlier.

Lately we've resorted to make them scout, so they can learn what covering fire means and hopefully they'll stop being scared of bbs.

• Supporters
53 minutes ago, Skara said:

make them scout

I'm genuinely interested in how your games and teams are structured.  Do players voluntarily agree to follow some sort of command structure, or are you attempting to impose one?

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I'm genuinely interested in how your games and teams are structured.  Do players voluntarily agree to follow some sort of command structure, or are you attempting to impose one?

could not see anything like that in the games i play some times.....

usually 'team red' filled with lots of mini teams who dont coordinate even though before go you try and organise something....can be frustrating at times when you need to work together, teams like to do their own thing and dont get anywhere....so i usually grab a few mates and the rentals and at least complete an objective before visiting re spawn and finding a team there waiting! :lol:

• Supporters

Sure, that's been my (short, two sites, no milsim) experience.  Skara is Italian though and plays "tournaments", which sounds a bit serious.  I'm just wondering if there's a different attitude there, because if someone here ordered me to "go and scout", I'd cheerfully invite them to "go and procreate with yourself". ;)

Yeah the attitude is different between relaxed games and training games..

We mix both kinds during the morning..

And that's how airsoft in Italy usually works, one team defending the flag, the other one attacking, and basically that's the same format as tournaments (the flag there is replaced by specific objectives that vary from recovering something/someone to blowing up stuff and many more)..

We're trying to get more subteams to attend various tournaments..

If everyone acts as a part of a team, everyone has more fun, if everyone does whatever he wants, well, feels like FFA..

From weapons crates...

"It works fine but maybe needs some upgrades for longer distance use but for CQB works perfectly the only issue being that semi auto fires in full auto but should be an easy fix for any tech people out there."

Works fine except the bit the doesnt work!!!

DOESN'T WORK FINE THEN NUMBNUTS!!!!!

1 minute ago, Samurai said:

And the "It doesn't work, no idea why but it's an easy fix."

lol...

If its so easy fix it ya self GRRRR....

• Supporters

weaponcrates is an annoyance all of its own.  It's like Facebook and Gumtree had drunken angry sex and dumped their baby in the bin behind FreeAds.

Still, I saw the owner say that he was paying £400 a month (!) to run it and taking in pennies, so I suspect it'll be put out of its misery soon enough.

• Supporters

Thus the (!).  It scrolled past on the Chat window where he said it had been costing £350 but it was going up to £400, so woe is him, he'd have to start charging subscriptions or selling fees or some other method of raising money.

Well, good luck with that.  I can't see what value it brings over any other random CelUrStufHeer listing forum, given that there are essentially no tools to find or filter.  Sad times.

I can't see that. A high traffic dedicated server 16GB RAM, Quad core and 2TB storage from Kimsufi is around £20 a month.

Feels like our Italian forum, admins ask 2500€ per year in donations xD

• Supporters

I'm not speaking to the veracity of the claim, only that it was made.  Not that I can show it, since it scrolled past on the chat window where half the trade seems to get done.

Archived