Little Things That Annoy You In Airsoft

GeneralKimbo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The actual price of p&p by some shops

Some of the prices I see quoted are so extreme it makes me chuckle, especially as the actual cost of posting it is significantly less.

That's my gripe anyhow

When you're last to get the site provided lunch cus you've been chrono'ing your backup, and all that's left is a pig back fat bap and snickers.

The actual price of p&p by some shops

Some of the prices I see quoted are so extreme it makes me chuckle, especially as the actual cost of posting it is significantly less.

That's my gripe anyhow

i had this with a seller and the stamp came in cheaper than stated

consumer rights moan up and i was refunded

What really grinds my gears is when I find "that thing" that is just what I need - but everywhere is Out of Stock.

Swordfish front end for M4...? In 10yrs I've never actually found one available to buy :-(

• Head Moderator

Players faffing around in the safe zone between skirmish games and then being late to get to the next game brief. Their poor admin ends up delaying the start for everyone. Too much time seems to be wasted between games.

When you go back to the respawn towards the end of a losing game, and there's a group of people just standing there looking miserable and saying 'there's no point trying any more'. Bonus annoyance points for when they try to persuade you from going back out yourself.

We can send rocket to the moon but can't design goggles that don't fog up

Dye i4's don't fog up!! Worst I've had with them was rain coming through the vents at the top!

Want annoys me is wanting something and not being able to find it anywhere. Yes I'm talking about a G&P grenade launcher lol.

People who try and snuggle up to marshalls and act like they are part of the establishment at skirmishes.

This x100 even worse when they succeed, become a marshal then proceed to act like a little hitler!

People who try and snuggle up to marshalls and act like they are part of the establishment at skirmishes.

That's why I always hit Marshalls just for good measures ;-)

When you're last to get the site provided lunch cus you've been chrono'ing your backup, and all that's left is a pig back fat bap and snickers.

The fact this is generally ALL thats on offer at sites I attend <_<

(Except Dragons Lair.. The foods good there :P )

• Supporters

Those that believe they are too much of an operator / tacticool and DON’T take their hits. Annoys the hell out of me.

Those that believe they are too much of an operator / tacticool and DON’T take their hits. Annoys the hell out of me.

The ones like this who then sit swearing at somebody else to take their hits - cus their shots can't possibly be falling short, curling up, hitting obstacles or just plain missing.

• Supporters

The ones like this who then sit swearing at somebody else to take their hits - cus their shots can't possibly be falling short, curling up, hitting obstacles or just plain missing.

Especially because they don't see that my operator +10 aura just deflects the BBs. :D

• Supporters

Exactly.

• Supporters

The fact this is generally ALL thats on offer at sites I attend <_<

(Except Dragons Lair.. The foods good there :P )

I second that Dragons Lair is the only site i have been to with really good on site food thats no a million miles away.

Bloke on Sunday not wearing full face protection then moaning all the way back to the safe zone after he takes one to the cheek...

Guest PT247

Battle Lakes has ace food and my local site has greatly improved the food recently, can now get a bacon/egg/black pudding bap in the morning for a few quid too, we also have an ice-cream van pitch up at lunch time which is kinda cool :-)

Archived