visiting UK from SOUTH AFRICA

sparky_za

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good day gentleman . Will be in the south of UK for a few weeks from June / July for holiday and a long awaited, to my girlfriend.

Is there any active airsoft fields in the Farnborough area to have a war-game or 10 while I am there

Regards

Heinrich Tolken

aka sparky

Yes I get involved in writing milsims for the site operator/parent company behind Gunman and have played Eversley as one of the sites we use. What do you want to know?

where can I obtain an rental, the law on me playing in UK, can I bring my own kit and load out, etc basicly the whole works ......

@big al I was advised not to travel with any military /airsoft kit to UK due to the spate of bombings in EU . Is there an army surplus store near Everly where I can obtain some kit etc. etc. etc.

There are no shops at Eversley but the site is in a big UK military area i.e. Aldershot etc not far away so there should be a plethora of shops.

Have a look online at Socom Tactical which is probably the nearest proper airsoft retailer, but there should be lots of military surplus shops locally.

It shouldnt be a problem bringing clothes though UK border control.

@ Baz JJ just got warned no military\airsoft kit or clothing ,this could end up sending me back to SA without UK entry . Do you have a link to somewhere that said that it is ok to bring over then I can use it to back me up if I do enter an UK port.

You can bring all your kit except guns and perhaps magazines. The rest is just clothes. :) If they ask why you have it just explain, but there is no law that says you can’t bring them with you.

This isnt a police state mate.

Weve had people blowing us up for years.

Leave your guns, knives and mags behind and just bring your clothes and boots.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.