I hope there's a thing called karma

Mos

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Because these two c**** deserve immense pain

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7037423/Outrage-at-soft-sentences-for-evil-pair-who-headbutted-dog-and-threw-it-down-the-stairs.html

(If things like violent animal abuse upset you, please don't read..)

You read the sun? B)

Mainly the sport section, yet if something simple and understandable catches my eye (yet animal abuse is not understandable IMO, how the f*** can you abuse animals like this??) I will read it.

Why the f*** I watched that. I don't consider myself a really sensitive guy, but I nearly dropped in tears after I saw that clip (don't know if it has sound, as it would have made it worse). I wanted to squeeze that bastards neck till his eyes popped out of it's sockets. How mentally sick you can be to do that sort of thing ?

Why the f*** I watched that. I don't consider myself a really sensitive guy, but I nearly droped in tears after I saw that clip (don't know if it has sound, as it would have made it worse). I wanted to squeeze that bastards neck till his eyes popped out of it's sockets. How mentally sick you can be to do that sort of thing ?

Right on there. Must be real vile to do these acts. I hope they get a beating - a serious beating.

Please think about what you're saying.

what?

• Supporters

Please think about what you're saying.

I'm assuming that you think that violent repercussions wrought upon these people would make "us" no better than "them". While in principle I agree, there would be a long way to go before any person that has an understandable desire to beat the living shit out of oxygen thieves like this would drop so far down the social ladder as to be considered "worse" or at least "as bad as" someone that would carry out wanton acts of abuse on an innocent animal.

I'm assuming that you think that violent repercussions wrought upon these people would make "us" no better than "them". While in principle I agree, there would be a long way to go before any person that has an understandable desire to beat the living sh*t out of oxygen thieves like this would drop so far down the social ladder as to be considered "worse" or at least "as bad as" someone that would carry out wanton acts of abuse on an innocent animal.

Almost. Its more that I see people online, normal/caring people for whom crossing that line from disapproval to pro-specific-[violent]-retribution is so easily crossed that they don't realise the insight into their head they're giving other people.

That and there are far far worse things happening in the world, than forgive me, a little violent animal cruelty. All that and the omnivorous hypocrisy of humans. But we can't assume all people are vegetarians.

As mos in the post above, and many people in the Kylesesh thread, and many of those people are normal/caring people on social media, people need to consider whether their thinking is rational. But I am aware that morality defines boundaries and there are many out there that would wish the same ill will on us just for our genes.

In this regard, I suppose I am being a busybody - Still better than silently allowing others to debase themselves willy-nilly.

• Supporters

Almost. Its more that I see people online, normal/caring people for whom crossing that line from disapproval to pro-specific-[violent]-retribution is so easily crossed that they don't realise the insight into their head they're giving other people.

That and there are far far worse things happening in the world, than forgive me, a little violent animal cruelty. All that and the omnivorous hypocrisy of humans. But we can't assume all people are vegetarians.

As mos in the post above, and many people in the Kylesesh thread, and many of those people are normal/caring people on social media, people need to consider whether their thinking is rational. But I am aware that morality defines boundaries and there are many out there that would wish the same ill will on us just for our genes.

In this regard, I suppose I am being a busybody - Still better than silently allowing others to debase themselves willy-nilly.

“He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.”

- Immanuel Kant

Now, I realise it's very easy to grab a glib quote from the internet but this one is all too true.

While you (possibly) rightly say that there is worse going on in the world we should not stand by and allow people like the perpetrators of this particularly vile and unspeakable act to get away with what they've done. The sentences handed to them are laughably lenient considering what they did and the manner in which they behaved while they did it. Granted it would be a better response to sign the change.org petition for harsher sentences for animal abusers but to dismiss it as "a little violent animal cruelty" gives us as much of an insight into your thinking as you say a violent response gives you into others.

It IS very true that many people (myself included at times) are wont to respond in an overtly violent manner while protected by the anonymity provided by the internet, but I honestly and truly hope that someone in whatever prison these pondscum end up in is a dog lover and beats the living shit out of them. This world has no more need of them than tits on a boar.

“He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.”

- Immanuel Kant

Now, I realise it's very easy to grab a glib quote from the internet but this one is all too true.

While you (possibly) rightly say that there is worse going on in the world we should not stand by and allow people like the perpetrators of this particularly vile and unspeakable act to get away with what they've done. The sentences handed to them are laughably lenient considering what they did and the manner in which they behaved while they did it. Granted it would be a better response to sign the change.org petition for harsher sentences for animal abusers but to dismiss it as "a little violent animal cruelty" gives us as much of an insight into your thinking as you say a violent response gives you into others.

It IS very true that many people (myself included at times) are wont to respond in an overtly violent manner while protected by the anonymity provided by the internet, but I honestly and truly hope that someone in whatever prison these pondscum end up in is a dog lover and beats the living sh*t out of them. This world has no more need of them than tits on a boar.

I didn't watch the video. I have no idea what they did beyond the photos in the article, I didn't even read it (skim-read alternate source in brief).

Nice job picking out the word 'little', as I did not watch the video or read the whole article, I can't really accept that my use of that word could have extra meaning applied to me. :/

I guess i've spent too much time on liveleak, and it's more illegal cousins (though not in the last 2 years now).

• Supporters

I didn't watch the video. I have no idea what they did beyond the photos in the article, I didn't even read it (skim-read alternate source in brief).

Nice job picking out the word 'little', as I did not watch the video or read the whole article, I can't really accept that my use of that word could have extra meaning applied to me. :/

I guess i've spent too much time on liveleak though not in the last 2 years now.

Maybe you should read the article and understand what your condemning peoples reactions to then.

As for picking out the word "little" - I picked out the entire phrase that you used which to me at least implied that you thought the matter to be insignificant.

I guess i've spent too much time on liveleak and it's more illegal cousins (though not in the last 2 years now).

And there we have the answer to your other thread...

And there we have the answer to your other thread...

Nop, that was years and years ago. I've not been on liveleak since 2012 ish (nor any other seedy sites), but it does change your view of the world.

Should never have posted the other thread. Shouldn't have come on here at all today, while i'm not angry, i'm a little compromised. But this place beats social media.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.