Airsoft sites on a Saturday

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Why wouldn't you go to the bunker again? We were looking at that site

It's good for wolf armouries hire purchase, but for anything else, avoid it big time; overcrowded smelly mess. I personally think buying a two-tone is still a better choice.

Other than other hire-purchase schemes I know of no other way to get a UKARA number for only £78.

• Supporters

Ultimate wargames, Limpsfield and Fawkham, the sites were going down hill a little from lack of investment, numbers dropped, the regulars that were turning up weren't our cup of tea and we had a falling out with the old owner. New owner has taken over, they are maintaining the Saturday games, numbers appear to have increased and they are investing in the sites. It was always aiming at a younger clientele, expect some two tones and more speedball style of play. Last time I visited was almost 2 years ago. Good luck.

There are always some of the Battlesim and Filmsim games at the Pit, many of those take place on a Saturday.

If you don't mind a bit of a drive Gunman Eversly do Saturday and Sunday games twice a month. Same goes for their Tuddenham site but that is near thetford which would be a fair way for you to go regularly. They also give the option to camp over for free on these weekends, fri and sat nights, occasionally a night game is organised on the Saturday which can give a 3rd "days" play in your weekend

Probably a bit far,but the gaol in rutland Leicester run Saturday and Sunday games

• Head Moderator

There are some one day milsim games held on a Saturday. I was at Longmoor last weekend with 3 other forum members from our AF-UK private night at The Mall. The next one by Airborne Airsoft as part of their Total War series should be at Bramley near Basingstoke in early May. You can drive there or I can collect you from the railway station.

X-Site in Lane End (Buckinghamshire) run Saturday games.

Probably a bit far,but the gaol in rutland Leicester run Saturday and Sunday games

Funny enough I grew up around Rutland ahah

There are some one day milsim games held on a Saturday. I was at Longmoor last weekend with 3 other forum members from our AF-UK private night at The Mall. The next one by Airborne Airsoft as part of their Total War series should be at Bramley near Basingstoke in early May. You can drive there or I can collect you from the railway station.

I will have a look, cheers dude

Ultimate wargames, Limpsfield and Fawkham, the sites were going down hill a little from lack of investment, numbers dropped, the regulars that were turning up weren't our cup of tea and we had a falling out with the old owner. New owner has taken over, they are maintaining the Saturday games, numbers appear to have increased and they are investing in the sites. It was always aiming at a younger clientele, expect some two tones and more speedball style of play. Last time I visited was almost 2 years ago. Good luck.

There are always some of the Battlesim and Filmsim games at the Pit, many of those take place on a Saturday.

If you don't mind a bit of a drive Gunman Eversly do Saturday and Sunday games twice a month. Same goes for their Tuddenham site but that is near thetford which would be a fair way for you to go regularly. They also give the option to camp over for free on these weekends, fri and sat nights, occasionally a night game is organised on the Saturday which can give a 3rd "days" play in your weekend

Brill, thanks for the info buddy

Why wouldn't you go to the bunker again? We were looking at that site

Avoid at all costs...I got my hire purchase there and never went again. Basically there are 2 choke points and the games play through them. Very boring and dirty

• Moderators

Depends on your time you want to spend to get to a site tbh, Urban Assault, towards Peterborough (RAF upwood near Ramsy) nice and big and every other sat, and as mentioned, Tuddenham although not as near to Thetford as you'd think :), 10mins from A11/A14 junction, 20ish from Cambridge and 33 from my house! :)

take a rough look on that airsoft map :)

Avoid at all costs...I got my hire purchase there and never went again. Basically there are 2 choke points and the games play through them. Very boring and dirty

Totally agree. I dislike that place big time, but we tend to go every once in a while as its near and we do have a laugh, but cant take it as seriously as other sites

Totally agree. I dislike that place big time, but we tend to go every once in a while as its near and we do have a laugh, but cant take it as seriously as other sites

Especially since wolf could run their event at blitz whitechapel.

Other than other hire-purchase schemes I know of no other way to get a UKARA number for only £78.

£75 for 3 half day hire at twa.

Think half day without hire is £15? So if you buy a twotone that can be sold at say £20 loss, 20 + 15 * 3 = £65

:)

£75 for 3 half day hire at twa.

Think half day without hire is £15? So if you buy a twotone that can be sold at say £20 loss, 20 + 15 * 3 = £65

:)

I'd never considered half days. Well done. :D

But, getting to TWA certainly costs more than Bunker 51, even if you live on their doorsteps.

I'd never considered half days. Well done. :D

But, getting to TWA certainly costs more than Bunker 51, even if you live on their doorsteps.

:P

Well, getting to featherlane is a bit of a hassle, considered takin the bicycle a few times but just never happened. Why would it cost more even if you live near thou?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.