Question about FAST helmets

skillfulmmd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have an Opscore clone FAST helmet at the moment and decided I want to get some googles instead of using glasses due to the fact I can mount them to the helmet and I like that they cover more of your eyes. What googles are good to go for and have the ability to be used with a FAST mount?

I was looking at the Bolle googles but wasn't sure if they are good or not.

Also are there any face masks that play ball with helmets and eyepro as the cheap mask I have pushes my glasses out of the way.

• Supporters

Which Bolle goggles (they do loads)?

I have ESS Profile goggles which work well with my helmet, most do to be fair. One thing to bear in mind is that wearing a helmet can restrict the airflow through the upper vents of the goggles if it sits really close.

As for masks, any half decent mesh mash should be fine but be prepared to trim the nose area a bit if you want them to play nice with your goggles. They very rarely fit the bridge cutout.

• Head Moderator

Which Bolle goggles (they do loads)?

I have ESS Profile goggles which work well with my helmet, most do to be fair. One thing to bear in mind is that wearing a helmet can restrict the airflow through the upper vents of the goggles if it sits really close.

As for masks, any half decent mesh mash should be fine but be prepared to trim the nose area a bit if you want them to play nice with your goggles. They very rarely fit the bridge cutout.

Does your pair fog up at all and can you fit any of the googles fans ive seen floating around?

• Supporters

Does your pair fog up at all and can you fit any of the googles fans ive seen floating around?

Mine are the ESS Profile Turbofan goggles so no, they don't really fog anyway.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.