New player - Horsham - West Sussex

Hitman_Actual
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening All,

Have booked my first match on Sunday Morning at Dogtag Airsoft near Crawley/Horsham.

Couple of questions......

Are there many other players on here that visit that site?

I will be renting equipment initially - just wondering which rifles will be on offer on the day?

Any other recommendations or tips regarding the site or on the day itself?

Thanks

Jon

Guest PT247

hiya, I'll be there Jon. There are a few others on here that play there regularly too.

Generally the rental guns are G36's and although have a hard time of things (.... you rentals do treat them like crap!) ;-) they are very skirmishable.

Wear DECENT boots not trainers, it is rutted woodland, the amount of twisted ankles etc we have seen from folk wearing trainers that you'd wear to the pub rather than out running is unreal.

Bring a pair of cheap gloves you don't mind getting grubby. If doing the full day get in the burger que fast else they run out of onions! :D

hiya, I'll be there Jon. There are a few others on here that play there regularly too.

Generally the rental guns are G36's and although have a hard time of things (.... you rentals do treat them like crap!) ;-) they are very skirmishable.

Wear DECENT boots not trainers, it is rutted woodland, the amount of twisted ankles etc we have seen from folk wearing trainers that you'd wear to the pub rather than out running is unreal.

Bring a pair of cheap gloves you don't mind getting grubby. If doing the full day get in the burger que fast else they run out of onions! :D

Thanks for the info mate

I've got a decent pair of walking boots that will do and have just got a pair of black Viper gloves.

I will only be there for the morning - but plan on coming back regularly after Sunday!

:)

Really enjoyed yesterday, my thighs ache now though!

I went on my own, everyone I spoke to was very friendly, and it all seemed well organised.

The only downside was the two dodgy G36 magazines I was given, I had to swap them over after the second game.

Apart from that - all good!

Will be back for more at the next one in a couple of weeks :)

Welcome! Congrats on your first game,

I should check out dogtag at some point seen a couple of Bodgeups videos from there and it seems fun. Live in Worthing myself. ^_^

It is a very good site, I would've gone that weekend but my newborn has me shattered!

Hope to be there again soon.

Archived