Back after a break for a "few" years

paulcotton
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well after a break away my other half deemed it necessary for me to get a hobby so here I am.... humble begining but after a couple of weeks this is what I've managed....

Just gotta get ukara registered so I can get my own rifle....

post-12915-0-09235500-1459257871_thumb.jpg

post-12915-0-76345500-1459257970_thumb.jpg

post-12915-0-94676400-1459257999_thumb.jpg

post-12915-0-38523400-1459258030_thumb.jpg

I don't want a 2 tone not that there's anything wrong with them.just my preference and it'll match my theme better that's all

Lacking UKARA only stops you getting a realistic coloured gun, you do not need it to buy an airsoft gun (in two tone).

I don't want a 2 tone not that there's anything wrong with them.just my preference and it'll match my theme better that's all

Just saying that because your comment was gravely misleading, anyone reading this thread might mistakenly take your comment at face value, which would make that comment wrong. It reads as though one is required for the other, which is not true, i'm sure you understand. :)

• Head Moderator

Lacking UKARA only stops you getting a realistic coloured gun, you do not need it to buy an airsoft gun (in two tone).

To clarify, you do not need to be UKARA registered to buy a realistic gun (although it does not harm to have it) but you do need to prove you are an airsoft skirmish player so many of us use our site membership without being UKARA.

To clarify, you do not need to be UKARA registered to buy a realistic gun (although it does not harm to have it) but you do need to prove you are an airsoft skirmish player so many of us use our site membership without being UKARA.

Sites like taiwangun ask for ukara numbers so to avoid shelling out on a new toy only to have it seized by customs I'll be getting my ukara membership thanks

• Head Moderator

Sites like taiwangun ask for ukara numbers so to avoid shelling out on a new toy only to have it seized by customs I'll be getting my ukara membership thanks

Buying from abroad is different from buying in the UK, certainly do not want to fall foul of HMRC.

• 5 weeks later...

Well been gathering some kit for my blacked out special forces "style" loadout...I say style as I'll be getting kit I like the look and feel of rather than a clone outfit

• Supporters

M4 I'd say retractable stock is useful for CQB.

Or y'know...get more than one gun.

Archived