New player - London(Greenwich area)

tsunamie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there,

My name is John.

Here's some bit about me.

* I have never air softed before.

* I am 30+

* Live in Greenwich borough (London)

* I was in scouts, air cadets and have done live battle training excersices.

* Not so healthy at the moment, hoping this will put me back in to shape.

* Bit of a prepper/survivalist

* Can drive and own a car.

I was hoping to meet a few like minded people who go regularly.

I was wondering the following?

* How do you guys meet airsofters?

* Do you need a team to go airsofting?

Regards

John

Guest PT247

Hi John. We meet airsofters at game days, no need to be in a team, just rock up, sort your kit and play. The Marshals will take care of the rest.

Lots of folk turn up by themselves, just get stuck in and have some fun.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). You meet fellow airsofters by going to airsoft sites and playing. Do not worry about turning up alone, most of us start out that way, and you will soon get talking to other players. We are a fairly friendly bunch and do like taliking about guns, kit, (some especially about technical stuff) and our experiences. Through this forum I have met up with several airsofters and played at different sites. So you could say that this forum is a place for lonely airsofters to meet. You do not need to be part of a team.

Best bit of advice - just choose a site, rent some kit, and go play. See how you like it; I wish that I had gone sooner as it is good fun. In the meantime read the sticky posts which contain lots of very useful information, use the search function, and ask questions.

• Head Moderator

The Mall is an excellent indoor CQB site and recommended. UCAP Sandpit at Dartford is a large outdoor site that provides a good mixed of terrain and buildings.

Hey John

I live in grove park so your not to far from me :)

We have a few places around there is bunker 51 ( in Greenwich ) cqb blitz in Whitechapel Dorking for outdoor games or UCAP in bluewater also the mall in reading

You don't need a team you can turn up as a lone wolf and make friends on the day I dragged a mate when I first went

Happy to answer any q's you may have and happy to see you gameside

Hey John

I live in grove park so your not to far from me :)

We have a few places around there is bunker 51 ( in Greenwich ) cqb blitz in Whitechapel Dorking for outdoor games or UCAP in bluewater also the mall in reading

You don't need a team you can turn up as a lone wolf and make friends on the day I dragged a mate when I first went

Happy to answer any q's you may have and happy to see you gameside

hi MrMcG

I live near Mottingham station so I am extremely close to you.

Any chance we could swap details? Would love to join you when you go to an event. I have told the guys at red flag 1 I will be joining them on the 17th April game day.

Regards

John

hi MrMcG

I live near Mottingham station so I am extremely close to you.

Any chance we could swap details? Would love to join you when you go to an event. I have told the guys at red flag 1 I will be joining them on the 17th April game day.

Regards

John

Ill drop you a pm buddy :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.