bexley car boot sale

sniperslucky

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

anyone going to visit or been to the bexley airsoft car boot sale on the 3rd April?

Is it worth the travel, is there bargained to be had or just another full price event?????

Off to the car boot tomorrow, will put a post on the events of the day

I'm heading there too, not been before. Hoping to take some cash and pick up some nice bits. Are there many retailers there?

Just back from this, was a lot smaller than expected ! But in the 15 minutes it took me to zip round I managed to nab a US woodland uniform and a woodland marpat uniform for a meagre £60 all in so I'm happy :)

Would have probably took longer if I'd been looking at all the guns and accessories but I was only really there for uniforms and I had my neighbour with me as she wanted to know what Airsoft was. I'd say at an estimate maybe 20 stalls at most ? Was hard to tell them apart as they were quite closely packed.

I'd go next year if I needed something small I couldn't justify a high shipping charge .

Got to say, this was pretty dull and I wouldn't bother again :(

Loads of things massively overpriced. RDX tactical were good though and I picked up a mini launcher.

Yeah I wasn't very impressed either mate was only there about 45 mins. Although I did like the Mitsubishi warrior pickup there and have now been looking on eBay for one lol.

Hi All,

My thoughts were the same as all yours, smaller than expected and part from odd camo gear it was more like an retailers show stayed around 4hrs as my boy entered the load out comp and we had to wait until 14:00hrs for the results. Again not much boot fair and i heard tho a few times from passersby. Dessert warrior was jeep was good. Didn't even get a look in on the raffle ( lol )but for the grenade launcher was worth a £5 punt. Spoke to a guy from GB Airsoft who is trying to get a 4 nations comp organised and he agreed that unless the promotors and advertise more and get more involved then it will end up dying a death.

2nd show/fair and won't be going again unless i have gear to sell that is.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.