Oldie needs advice on two-tone.

Grandpa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

@Sitting Duck Thanks very much for the info on the M23 and the offer of the GG-105 but I'm after a gas blowback. I purchased a Umarex GBB air pistol a couple of years ago and since then it's like there's something missing when shooting my other non-GBB pistols. I realise I could get better gas efficiency, distance and accuracy with a non-GBB but I'll put up with all that for the fun factor.

I'd go for a we glock 18. Nice, reliable and you can choose between semi and full auto for when you don't give a flying f*ck about accuracy.

• 2 weeks later...

An update.

I ended up ordering a KJWorks G23 which cost £67.50 and was delivered this morning. However I purchased that particular pistol because it was supposed to have a metal slide but the one I have received has a plastic slide and outer barrel.

Should I send it back or is the plastic slide version actually better than the metal slide version?

Guest PT247

I'd contact the seller for sure if it isn't the one you ordered. Plastic will suffer less cool down than metal but if you only plinking then that shouldn't be an issue.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.