Propell bbs competition, win goodies

Propell
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. We are running a launch competition on facebook to promote our new to the uk bbs.https://m.facebook.com/430413410488412/photos/pb.430413410488412.-2207520000.1458854612./455016364694783/?type=3&source=54&refid=17

Please feel free to enter as there are some good prizes. If you require more information pkease visit us at www.propell-bbs.co.uk and drop us a line.

• Root Admin

May want to remove the 'm.' from any subsequent links you drop on forums - otherwise it sends the mobile formatted link which looks horrendous on desktops.

Also the social icons on your website seem to shuffle themselves periodically? I can't think of anything less user friendly :S

• Supporters

The mobile version is jerky as hell, seems to have some page loading issues.

The social icon issue mentioned above is annoying its like trying to play pin the tail on the donkey.

Prices look good and the product might be worth a go but people are always weary of trying new gun food so the amateurish website isn't the best start it could do with a polish itself.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your comments - the buggy parts have been removed.

We had a good response to our competition and plan on running another soon along with every 100th purchase receiving a free gift, probably a gbb pistol.

• Head Moderator

Had a look at your website and it does not give the approximate number of BBs in your 1kg bag. In trying to work out the number I have weighed a 3k bottle of ASG Blaster 0.25g BB which is 750g, so I would assume that your 1kg bag contains about 4k BB (25% extra). Would that be a fair guess? Your free P&P is a definate plus point. Do you have any plans to expand the range to heavier weight BBs?

Archived