Justcauseairsoft.co.uk = AVOID

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Used these for the first time last week. Hasnt heard of them before nor had any recommendations on them. My initial thoughts werent great. Processing time to dispatch was slow 4-5 days although my order was marked as completed the same day it was ordered.

I received the item a few days ago and was even more disappointed. Upon opening the box I noticed a strong smell of grease a lot like Tech-T & anyone whos used Tech-T gunsav before will know the smell it gives off is very strong. I was surprised to find it had been greased up as my mates have purchased the SL14 speed loader from other suppliers and its not arrived with any grease on at all. I then noticed inside the magwell there were worn mark from where mags had been pushed in and pulled out. Strange as it was sold me to as new!!!!

Anyway, I loaded it up with some BBs to test it and it couldnt get it to complete a full pump it would simply get stuck half way. Tried various mags and tried only filling the load chamber half full with the same results.

I went to their website to find out how to return my order and completed an online form, I also backed that return request up with an email stating why I wanted to return it and the problems I found. Ive received no reply from them or confirmation that its ok to return my order.

Ive had to open a PayPal dispute to try get this resolved and still now Ive not received any reply from them even though the item has been returned to them and theyve signed for it Ive still not received any reply.

Overall Im very disappointed and wouldnt recommend these to anyone. My personal opinion is theyve sold me either someone elses return or a used SL14 speed loader with a brand new price tag attached. I wont even try to give them ratings out of 10 as currently they make JustBBguns look good ;o) pmsl.

Definitely one to avoid.

• Supporters

http://www.justcauseairsoft.co.uk/index.php?route=information/contact

Ring them ???

Not sure if it was these guys but was a place I stumbled across that looked similar

Run by ethusiastic players and stuff but a fair bit looked like they was bulk buying from poland like iwholesalers do

But this place looks quite ok at first glance - dynatex dominators and stuff that poland don't sell me thinks

FaceBook has a bit more info:

https://www.facebook.com/Just-Cause-Airsoft-233763853308370/

give them a bell perhaps - think it might be more inexperience web site or retail experience I would like to think

always like to give people benefit of the doubt - then if that fails I'll f*cking slate them as well - lol

soz, just like to moan about most stuff but like to give people a chance first when things go a little squiffy

pre thanks to Lozart for his wise words of wisdom, as per usual

they do look ok to me, think it really is like a place run by players

maybe not ultra perfect in retail experience or website etc.....

but deffo reckon they should be decent chaps when you give them a call

• Supporters

I've used them before and they were fine. Bloke who runs it it a nice guy, call him and let him know your concerns.

• Supporters

Sorry thought id put the whole address in.

Tried calling them several times with no reply, I've emailed them and tried Facebook all to which no response. Done all the necessary before making this review

• Supporters

Well they've finally replied to me and basically have made me out to be a liar. If I wanted to return because I'd changed my mind I'd just say it and I'd have the right to, I wouldn't need to make up a silly lie of its covered in grease and wouldn't load my mags.

Also thy said they'd sent me a display model in error. Correct me if I'm wrong but if it's a display model then you've got to knowingly take it off display to send it ? So it's not an error.

Very disappointed they've made me out to be one and they've also said that since I've opened a dispute they're going to leave it until PayPal decide on a refund or not. Want tossers they are.

Edited by Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.