Tokyo Marui H&K 416C

Dentonboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Unsure if this is new news, but a 26/3/16 release date on a very nice looking piece of kit:

http://echigoya-guns.com/guns/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=623

Slightly tempted...

• Head Moderator

If TM are producing an AEG recoil version of the 416C and it gets shipped to the UK then I have found my back-up gun :). Can use the same magazines. I really like the HK sliding stock for compactness, even if it means the battery has to be front mounted (in PEQ box).

Article here from Sep 2015 about it: http://www.popularairsoft.com/tokyo-marui-hk416c-m4-patriot-hc-55th-all-japan-model-hobby-show

Battery in the magazine...I recall ARES were crucified for having this idea in their Grease Gun...

Indeed. Be interesting to see which is the most popular.

The battery mags are 30 round but looking at the space and using a lipo I think you could increase this to 90 easily. The aftermarket guys should hopefully make this available.

• Head Moderator

Battery magazine is a cleaver idea, although not sure that I would want to buy 4 x NiMH batteries to be able to run four mags. Still prefer to just use one LiPo battery up front and keep using my 82 BB recoil mags.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

The TM HK416C should now be available in the UK. Combat South are expecting delivery of stock today or early next week. I regret not phoning them yesterday and asking when the gun was due in before I drove down there for just some extra magazines, it would have saved a trip and I would have a new gun.

Archived