WE Glock 17 holster for a leftie

therodders

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This is my first post so please be gentle!

I have recently bought a WE Glock 17 and want to get a reasonable holster for it, preferably one where the gun will not fall out while running around and is also quick to draw. Any suggestions? I am left handed so this may reduce my options.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, I am new to forums.

was going to suggest the Nuprol retention holster but I think they only do the right handed variant

actual G17 for real steel will not fit straight off the bat and will require some work (not recommended)

IMI Defence for Glocks .45ACP i.e. Glock 21 will fit but has some wobble. Again sourcing a left handed version may prove difficult

Otherwise these might be an option

http://www.uktactical.com/c-787-new-lefty-uph-holster-warrior.aspx

• Supporters

Safariland. Jeez. Get a left hand paddle GLS 578 ProFit from them. Will fit your Glock perfectly, and it's a retention holster - you won't lose your gun. Bonus - it will fit just about every pistol you could put in it.

Edit:

I just realized that neither Safariland nor HolsterOps ships outside the USA. If you can wait, I can always bring one over for you in August when I return to the UK for a week. (I am Rogers Holster Company's representative in the Airsoft world)

I've just got a Blackhawk Serpa for mine. Because the WE Glock 17 is slightly wider than the real thing, they recommend the holster for the Glock 21. This the one I have and it fits like a dream - rock solid grip and zero rattling.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.