Has anyone experience of Wasteland Airsoft (nr Heathrow)?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 1 month later...

Hi

Just picking up on a old post -_-

I just went there this Sunday gone past, it says 'walk in' on the website. so we went there to 'walk in'..can ya find the place.. no chance! so I sent a FB message and got an immediate response that everyone meets up at their shop and then goes to the site, which is about 5mins away.

Luke whom I spoke to and the staff were awesomely helpful, very generous in sharing their knowledge and came across as very skilled people. I took my daughter for her first time, and Luke even was kind enough to let her use his personal head gear! :D bonus in my books.

In terms of the site itself, it was very different to what I have been to before (smaller), but they executed a well run setup, organised (most of the time) there were some public members that appeared on the site randomly, but they were swiftly moved on.

All the other players there were really friendly and helpful (especially some dutch players), Luke and his team were top notch!! I will defo's recommend this site for a quick skirmish day, games were varied, sometimes lasted 10min, or 2hrs, loads of fun, and the lunch time meals were really good!

Archived