Post your sniper loadouts!

Mos
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

Post your sniper load outs wether it be your gun or your camouflage for body.

Post it! Let everyone see it. Then people can get some ideas of making their loadout more l33t.

• Supporters

Well, why not.

100_7924%2B%2528Custom%2529.JPG

I just got new trousers. This is a DDPM dyed greenish. Now I have an emerson mandrake because of the kneepads.

Leaf suit is great. Molle battle belt is more than enough. Haix p3 boots that I love.

Bar-10, MK23 and many times a 1911 too.

• Supporters

Scope shade not quite protruding over the end of the barrel, but 3/10 for effort.

I did put my 50mm scope on the PDW for a while, did look a little ridiculous! :D

I win.

Leaf suit is great.

What leaf suit is it? Any particular one?

It's awesome

• Supporters

What leaf suit is it? Any particular one?

Cheers. A very cheap I found on aliexpress. Not the one where the "leafs" are not sewn on it but just are cuts in the material.

I got a brown-ish one but go for the green one. I had to paint mine (after that picture was taken) to blend more in.

My Ghillie and SVD. Obviously walking in the open here but I've been told its very effective once I'm stationary

Sniper%20Oct%202015%20JCK.jpg

My Ghillie and SVD. Obviously walking in the open here but I've been told its very effective once I'm stationary

Did you make the ghillie suit? If so how?

Did you make the ghillie suit? If so how?

It is based on a Webtex mesh vest. I then simply attached strands of jute thread all over it until I had the right coverage. I have also attached permanent fake plants (green ferns) as the real ferns grow all year round where I live. The fake plants just provide an extra degree of camouflage that I don't need to keep worrying about. On top of that there are a few bits of local veg. The hood is just a green base ball cap with a mesh cover. Onto this I applied the same practice as my vest

It is based on a Webtex mesh vest. I then simply attached strands of jute thread all over it until I had the right coverage. I have also attached permanent fake plants (green ferns) as the real ferns grow all year round where I live. The fake plants just provide an extra degree of camouflage that I don't need to keep worrying about. On top of that there are a few bits of local veg. The hood is just a green base ball cap with a mesh cover. Onto this I applied the same practice as my vest

Awesome man. I guess you dyed some of the jute?

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome man. I guess you dyed some of the jute?

Not at all bro. To begin with the jute was very bright and straw colour, but after being placed in a hole and covered with earth for a few days, it takes on natural earth tones (and smells very earthy too lol)

Not at all bro. To begin with the jute was very bright and straw colour, but after being placed in a hole and covered with earth for a few days, it takes on natural earth tones (and smells very earthy too lol)

Oh sweet, that's an interesting idea

• 4 months later...

Couple of shots from todays game. Shame I had to wear black boots, but my normal 'green' boots decided to fall apart and so I need to get them mended.

14100303_1030210280426324_66360582251235

14184342_1030210113759674_71465169500093

• 2 weeks later...

Archived