Need Somewhere To Play

WoodfordWolf

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sunday 27th.
Local site has no game.
Willing to travel around Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Northamptonshire Warwickshire
5 of us Just want a day away.

Sorry if this is wrong page.

But anyone playing that day?

http://www.swindonairsoft.co.uk/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=229 The Website is rubbish, but the site looks really good. Not sure if its within your travel distance.

12771821_1668891550016441_14911541286156

I'll be there, But I'm a noob and don't like talking to new people...

http://www.swindonairsoft.co.uk/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=229 The Website is rubbish, but the site looks really good. Not sure if its within your travel distance.

I'll be there, But I'm a noob and don't like talking to new people...

yea we'll within i'll have a look thanks

• Head Moderator

Have you tried The Mall? Worth considering going to Reading, only just south of Oxfordshire.

I think you'll be pushing it to get five spots at the Mall for this weekend at such short notice. Definitely look at it as a future option though, (give about three weeks notice to book in). There are spots on the day, up to a max of 20, but that's a risky venture, especially if you've not been before and don't know exactly where you are going.

Going with a few friends to Outpost on 27th but that might be a little out of reach for you.

• Head Moderator

Mate, strikeforces new site @ Abbingdon is a very good shout: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1517702555198372/

Have you been there, and if so would be worth a review :) [Edit: I do not do facebook so cannot see details from the link]

Although I did note from the website that Swindon Airsoft, Badlands allows: Participant minimum age is 10 years old to play, accompanied by parent, guardian or nominated adult.

Edited by Jedi_Master

Have you been there, and if so would be worth a review :)

Hi mate, sorry I have been offline for some time! Alrite?

I have not been but I have spoken to people who did and said it was good, it is a really big site too! It is only open the last sunday of each month currently.

Go on the page and I am sure there is drone footage of the site too

Yea we are off to the Abingdon site :badlands.

Will post a review

Just out of interest, are you going since seeing my suggestive post above?

Yeah, a review would be good too

I suggested it too :)

I may post a review if I find the time, It'll be my first game too :D

I'm planning on taking a printed aerial picture with me, gonna draw out all the sectors and zones etc.

BS was first to recommend it and its less than an hour away. New site. And the lads seem really friendly down there

I

BS was first to recommend it and its less than an hour away. New site. And the lads seem really friendly down there

Yes, indeed they did! I totally missed their post.

I know the guys that run it and I know they will be happy to see new faces arriving as the site has just opened.

I was speaking to the guys tonight and there are about 80 people going (apparently)

This gonna be fun...

For snipers. :P Fish in a barrel.

I didn't say we were gonna win! XD

Well, That was fun. Got 3 maybe 4 kills, 2 deaths. Not bad For a first game, I was on the Bunny Rabbits team! XD

And of course the day wouldn't have been complete without a Massive slip n' slide on the mud! I managed to wobble all over the place at speed after going over a muddy patch, eventually ending on my ass, with my gun off in the hedge XD

Note to self: Never go full Sprint.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.