New to airsoft in West Yorkshire near Bradford

Hawkins

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi to all the airsoft community

iv never played airsoft yet but very keen on starting it as a new hobby looks right up my street I love the whole concept on and real looking guns , Camo n being tactical .

I'm 27 near Bradford West Yorkshire quite experienced at paintballing been multiple times but everyone just runs off by there self n I end up being a lone soldier . Airsoft looks the game for me from all videos iv seen and everything iv been reading on here and a great community where you all help n advice each other just need some info n advice on the whole airsoft eg .. Starter gun , equipment , sites , games .....

Does any anyone know or been to Cerberus as that is closet site to me( what's the sites like and the staff ) and wondering if there is any local players in Yorkshire

Hope to get into airsoft as iv read the 1st game you play the bug hits you hard

Addictive isnt the word and wives, girlfriends partners, although largely sympathetic, dont really get it.

There are some great pinned articles in this sub section for newbies, mainly because of the number of times such questions get asked.

Have a read through then post up questions on everything not covered. Sunday is usually a quiet day on here because people are either doing family stuff or playing.

Cheers PT247 just read the thread and Cerberus sounds Shockingly run n seems the wrong place to start at to get into airsoft , you any good sites around Yorkshire that people recommend

Cheers sacarathe iv had a look on the map already before but look to find players who have played around Yorkshire n which sites are good n which are bad as I don't want to go to my 1st airsoft game n it be a bad site

Cheers sacarathe iv had a look on the map already before but look to find players who have played around Yorkshire n which sites are good n which are bad as I don't want to go to my 1st airsoft game n it be a bad site

Honestly if you do your personal due diligence I wouldn't worry about it. That's taking appropriate, footwear, a drink, gloves, your own face pro, ALL skin covered etc. Covering your arms isn't necessary, but smart if you're new/indoors.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.