New Milsim Group

Baz JJ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know there is a certain resistance to Facebook by some forum members, but Im an open dual platform kind of guy and I've started a group on FB called Milsim UK News and Events.

Frustrated by some of the elitist niche groups who resist anybody not playing 36 hour games at MOD facilities and spending thousands on kit, Ive tried to make it more varied and it is open to ALL milsim organisers to advertise their events. There is also a milsim event calendar to store the dates as I keep seeing players have to ask when games are on.

It doesnt cover skirmishes or secondhand sales and swaps because there are lots of groups doing that already, despite the FB ban and its also covered by forums such as this one.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1056851067708222/

Have you considered a webpage with facebook api login, to get around the recent problems? That way non-bookfacers can just apply for a regular email login while the lazies can still use it? Could integrate your calendar too.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.