frequency of games

oddjob

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi

i have played 3 games in the last 2 months and was wondering does this affect the ukara?

i wasnt clear on the rule, i am under the impression it 3 game more than 2 months.

if i went over the 3 games do i have to start the 3 months over again and spread the games out?

i know the other solution is to attend other site to help the addiction out and return to the site im trying to get my ukara from once a month .

am i overthinking this or am i on the right trackish?

thanks

al

If you have played three games in less than two months, you just need to play a fourth game outside the two month period and you're there.

The rule is designed to ensure you play a minimum of three games and the time is to make sure you are playing for more than two months. Otherwise people might do a game a week and expect UKARA after three weeks.

• Supporters

yup think it is normally a 3 month total wait for ukara

think also some/most sites charge a small admin fee - mine did

they are putting their name behind ya and just a small fee to sort out a bit of paperwork

subsequent renewals are free for me - bless 'em

not much to ask but I feel you chomping at the bit to get ukara and get ya first RIF at last

yeah try and support ya local site once every 2 or 3 months if possible - not much to ask imho

and need to play some games if you want it renewed - ukara is kinda linked to your local site

(you will understand when get your ukara entry)

I was playing last year and had to stop which annoyed me

So this year i thought i would get in to it more

My site doesnt really tell you much about ukara

One guy said i had to do 3 games in 2 months and i knew that was wrong

I dont mind playing with a 2 tone

Just dont wana look like a dope asking to do my ukara and they tell me i cant

Most sites dont care as there is no income in it for them.

I did my original UKARA at AWA over 4 games because it had to be more than two months. Waiting for that last game and then another week for paper processing was possibly the longest wait of my life. They also charged me £10 for the admin processing.

How long ago last year were you playing, and was it at the same site as you are playing at now?
If they were less than 12 months ago; you may be able to use one of them as your three games and be eligible already!

• Supporters

Also some sites are not on ukara like Sandpitt Dartford I was informed by Jedi I think

And if a site doesn't have a shop/retail outlet then they/you have to pass details onto a retailer and get site to confirm you skirmish etc....

(think Mall might have a retailer they pass you onto but don't quote me on that)

Luckily for me - my cheap n cheerful TWA has its own very basic online shop so they do it all quite quickly and painlessly...

Alas at time the admin guy was on holiday and had a big backlog of stuff when he returned.

But LWA & Pro Airsoft rang the shop and got confirmation about me having a defense now so I did get my FireHawk RIF in the end

A week later the guy sorted my entry onto database, think he was getting the hump with pestering from retailers as I started my:

VERY EXPENSIVE - OOOH THAT LOOKS NICE SPENDING SPREE

I believe it was late March last year

I checkes the ukara site and it was on there and they are display ukara registered

They have a electronic system so I might ask the question

hi

i have played 3 games in the last 2 months and was wondering does this affect the ukara?

i wasnt clear on the rule, i am under the impression it 3 game more than 2 months.

if i went over the 3 games do i have to start the 3 months over again and spread the games out?

i know the other solution is to attend other site to help the addiction out and return to the site im trying to get my ukara from once a month .

am i overthinking this or am i on the right trackish?

thanks

al

It's generally 56 days to allow you to play your third game on the same day of the week as the first.

thought i would ask the question at my site via email and they have told me to bring photo id and my membership card and they will do it for me :P

result :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.