CM16 MOD 0 HELP

GeneralKimbo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I recently bought G&Gs CM16 MOD 0 as my starter weapon and I like it very much. But I have no idea how to remove the stock and all guides I've found have been about the raider or the carbine. Any help much appreciated.

• Supporters

you need to look at stock closely.....

the locking lever activates a pin going through that pulls down retracting the lug to adjust positions

you need to pull that pin down further...

slide stock to rear of gun - then once at back you need to pull that pin down a bit further and she will slide off

fingers if ya tough enough or use something like flat screwdriver etc to lever pin down further so the lug completely clears the rear of stock tube

jeeez

Guest PT247

That sounds like I good idea I just don't really understand what you mean.

there is a hinge that you use to adjust the pull of the stock, it has a pin. The pin only moves a certain amount with the lever, force the pin to move further by utilising a flat head screwdriver to lift it further.

• Supporters

Oh I see awesome I used my fingers (are you proud hehe)

Aw I was happy until the stock I wanted to put on didn't fit. Ah well refund time. (For stock not gun lel)

Yes - you are a beast.....

Mulan_19.jpg

what stock no fit then ???

what was up with old one - its a good stock and front wired means you not gotta mess about removing it to change batteries like on FireHawk

• Supporters

Well - change battery at lunch time

if battery dies before lunch it is f*cked or a low capacity one and you spraying and praying too much

most of us use 1 lipo in morning, change battery lunchtime - job done

if you think about it, say you put on a crane stock...

you still gotta take out the old battery, open crane stock, swap them over, replace old battery in crane and close it all back up again on the field etc......

your battery should last until lunch - if not it is probably a dying nimah 8.4v or something

so in that case you don't need new stock but new batteries - lipo perhaps one day

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.