New Krytac Trident MK2?

Snakeeyes75

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Got My Mk1 CRB. Got to say its everything I hoped in terms of weight, handling and finish.

Its stock but with a Raytheon ELCAN added, RVG foregrip and KEYMOD adpter and the plastic flash hider replaced with a metal one.

Also have some new midcaps on order.

attachicon.gifCRB RH.jpg

And what would you say that the range is? (Effective)

No idea yet, havent had the chance this weekend to go to my regular site and zero it in.

And what would you say that the range is? (Effective)

I ordered some Evike BAMF midcaps from Socom Tactical as they were recommended from the Krytac users group on FB. Arrived today, hold 190 bbs each and look good.

you still not got one? Stop faffing and get it bought! ;-)

I thought the MK2 version is out fairly soon? I was going to wait for that one!

Guest PT247

and those without a TM recoil Scar would not be able to tell you either. I get waiting on the Mk2 though although it isn't offering much over a Mk1 except for a new pistol grip.

and those without a TM recoil Scar would not be able to tell you either. I get waiting on the Mk2 though although it isn't offering much over a Mk1 except for a new pistol grip.

From the interview on youtube (Gorilla radio) with Krytac, the MK2 has a new Billet Receiver, new pistol grip and a forward release on the spring. I've noticed Landwarrior have them back in stock so I've been really tempted but if there's a new one coming out I just can't pull the plug! I know that the current Trident is going ot be called the "Alpha" and it'll be a budget range product with the MK2's being hiked in price a small amount.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.