New Krytac Trident MK2?

Snakeeyes75

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After thinking and thinking about the Krytac CRB I descovered the SPR and thought, maybe that would be a better gun for me seeing I mostly play outdoors and at mid-long range. However as with most of the Trident range they're nearly OOS in the UK, Just noticed that Krytac will be releasing the MK2 of the Trident range in the coming months, do we know how these will differ?

Ive just ordered a Mk1 CRB.

Krytac also launched the Mk2 version of their guns at the Shot Show. A lot of UK retailers are currently out of stock awaiting the Mk2 which has a spring decompression feature, probably using the forward assist like other makes, a better pistol grip and a billet type receiver which is much sharper than the Mk1. Stock should be coming in over the next few months.

After thinking and thinking about the Krytac CRB I descovered the SPR and thought, maybe that would be a better gun for me seeing I mostly play outdoors and at mid-long range. However as with most of the Trident range they're nearly OOS in the UK, Just noticed that Krytac will be releasing the MK2 of the Trident range in the coming months, do we know how these will differ?

I've a Krytac I'm selling actually buddy :) 30k motor version, started life as a CRB.

I purchased the PDW version so it's no longer needed.

As for the V2, theres some chatter on the forums. From what I can see, it's mainly the range of guns as opposed to any internal changes. The LVOA, LMG, Vector at some point.

I ended up going the other way.

Started off looking at the PDW but ended up with the longer CRB.

I've a Krytac I'm selling actually buddy :) 30k motor version, started life as a CRB.

I purchased the PDW version so it's no longer needed.

One of the things I didnt like about the Krytac is that it comes with a plastic flash hider which I believe is secured by a recessed grub screw and glue. Have asked the shop tech to remove it for me and fit a standard 14mm metal flash hider.

Thanks all, I'll hold off till I see some reviews of the MK2, I was tempted by the CRB but I currently have the TM Scar. I'm a bit split by what to do as I tend to favor Sniping. The TM is a great gun but it's a lot of money sitting there. I was tempted to sell it all as a nice package, buy the Krytac which everyone says is an awesome bit of kit and pocket what's left.

One of the things I didnt like about the Krytac is that it comes with a plastic flash hider which I believe is secured by a recessed grub screw and glue. Have asked the shop tech to remove it for me and fit a standard 14mm metal flash hider.

It's comes off easy enough fella, I had to remove the one on my PDW. I got the PDW as my primary in CQB, perfect for tight corners :)

They are great guns, try and find the 30k motor version as opposed to the 20k. Slighter better trigger response and ROF.

Thanks all, I'll hold off till I see some reviews of the MK2, I was tempted by the CRB but I currently have the TM Scar. I'm a bit split by what to do as I tend to favor Sniping. The TM is a great gun but it's a lot of money sitting there. I was tempted to sell it all as a nice package, buy the Krytac which everyone says is an awesome bit of kit and pocket what's left.

Don't suppose you'd be interested in a swap/PX for that Scar?

30k is so much better its like a different gun. With all this Krytac talk I am starting to miss mine, might have to get another.

Lol well as you can tell....I have one for sale which is a 30k,

My impatience cost me sadly, couldn't find a PDW so purchased this one, then low and behold the PDW was in stock with the 30k motor too!

Im pretty sure that the CRB Ive bought is a 20k motor but Im doing milsims with restricted ammo, so Im not too bothered about very high ROF. Trigger response would be nice but everythings relative and Im used to non MOSFET stock rifles so its probably already better than what Im used to.

I originally wanted an OD/FG PDW and couldnt find one. After I ordered the CRB I found one at JD Airsoft.

Guest PT247

My SPR has the 30k motor which I put in myself as it came with the 20k version, mine is locked to semi and 410fps but oh so snappy trigger response! My PDW only has the 20k motor and due to how tiny the battery compartment is I tend to only use 7.4v LiPos (although have an 11.1v but it is a right PITA to fit so rarely bother), it is a lot more sluggish than the SPR, am very tempted to buy another 30k motor for it but at £75 a pop I'll probs leave it as is.

Don't suppose you'd be interested in a swap/PX for that Scar?

At the moment, I'm probably goingot keep it! If I can afford too I may keep both. I hate the way guns depreciate so much. I paid around £700 for the gun, batteries and 8 Sopmod mags, seems rediculous to give it away for less

Guest PT247

the main difference with the Mk2 Tridents is the full cycle feature so no more gearbox lock ups (which to be fair has only ever happened to my SPR once and that was trying to pull an M150 spring on the 20k motor).

Guest PT247

in my SPR I use an 11.1v all the time, in my PDW due to it's tiny compartment I normally use a 7.4v but I do have an 11.1v that fits.... it is just an absolute bugger to get in. They both perform much nicer with an 11.1v

in my SPR I use an 11.1v all the time, in my PDW due to it's tiny compartment I normally use a 7.4v but I do have an 11.1v that fits.... it is just an absolute bugger to get in. They both perform much nicer with an 11.1v

What Mah?

Guest PT247

What about mag choices ?

Ive always been restricted on my G&G rifles - what do you use on your Krytacs - can you use PMAGs

Some feed a little funny. I use some short hi-cap p-mags but they are very tight, my normal mag is a metal FAT Mag 850 round hi-cap

What Mah?

on the PDW 1300mAh 30C 7.4v or a 1300mAh 25C 11.1v and on the SPR I use 1450mAh 30C 11.1v

Got My Mk1 CRB. Got to say its everything I hoped in terms of weight, handling and finish.

Its stock but with a Raytheon ELCAN added, RVG foregrip and KEYMOD adpter and the plastic flash hider replaced with a metal one.

Also have some new midcaps on order.

post-7324-0-71193700-1458669203_thumb.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.