KJW G23 Small Rubber seal.

B.S

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have made a ridiculous amount of posts, but I felt this was important.

I recently found a Small rubber ring jammed in my G23's Mag, I looked at all the places it could be, it fit perfectly around the Thingy that picks up the BBs, Which I assumed was to create a gas seal with the Hop up unit. However, It recently jammed again and fired the Seal. Which is bad. because I was shooting at a hedge. So there's no way I'm getting it back, but it doesn't seem to have affected the gun, it still appears to work fine. I don't have a Chrono so I don't know if it's firing at lower FPS. I can only assume that if they put a part in the gun, it was necessary, So I'm wondering if anyone knows what it is and if I need it.

It goes here:

QDyXRAn.jpg

I appreciate I've been making a lot of question posts, and The majority of them noob mistakes, But this time I think this is a Topic worthy of posting.

It's the nozzle o ring, it just helps with the seal between the hopup and the nozzle, my we m4 is running without one and was still firing 380 on Sunday.. Shouldn't do too much harm

Thanks, They really should've glued it on!

It's the nozzle o ring, it just helps with the seal between the hopup and the nozzle, my we m4 is running without one and was still firing 380 on Sunday.. Shouldn't do too much harm

Turns out there was one place that Could've gotten stuck in the Mag, I hadn't considered that the second time it jammed differently, it fired it instead of getting stuck with the BBs. I just noticed it was missing off of my Speed loader! XD What a Coincidence that it fit the nozzle!

So it never was in the gun, fell off during loading.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.