New player in Oxford area

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello airsofters, i have played a few games with rental equipment and really love it, i currently have 2 show pieces and 1 real working gun:

- King arms M1A1

- Full metal Mp40

- WE tech custom Glock 19 (race style)

I am very interested in getting an m4 style gun, and i have a £300 maximum (looking for around 250). I would also be interested in an AK platform, but with a PMC kind of look (for example the G&G rk74-E that comes out this year). I would also be looking at a sniper role and would be very interested in the Tokyo marui vsr-10 (pro sniper). I may also be starting to video my matches, and am very interested in camera gear e.g. Mobius

If anyone would be willing to suggest some guns that would fit, please let me know.

• Head Moderator

Welcome to the forum :) You will find lots of useful information and advice here, as well as witty banter and threads going off topic.

Krytac guns are becoming a popular choice, and there are some close to your budget. Not recommending these retailers in particular, just to used illustrate the Krytac range (not M4 per se but similar in style) http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/search.asp?q=krytac&Search=Search and http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/krytac-m175#page2:infscr4369

I am sure there are some owners here who can recommend their Krytac guns.

Guest PT247

If you are after a Mobius ActionCam set up, I am selling mine in the gear for sale section. Have a headcam and scopecam with various lenses and brackets.

I have been looking at the krytacs, but i may have to buy one second hand, i also saw a we hk416c (888c) does anyone have any info/short review?

I will have a check at the mobius, thanks

Krytac are bringing out a Mk2 gun with UK deliveries shortly. I cant wait because Im impetuous and have ordered a Mk1 CRB for under £300. G&G have some seriously good M4s for £250-300

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.