Nuprol Mags??

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Surely you've learned by now that an accurate consensus in airsoft takes at least 13 years to reach. That's why people still swear by Nuprol BBs.

ahah this is true but becoming broker and broker starts making cheap mags more and more attractive

Their newer BBs seem to be a lot better, I certainly have had no issues with 0.28 or 0.3 standard and tracer.

I've just got a batch of the new metal M4 low/mid caps through, I'm going to have a good play with them this weekend and try them in as many different guns as possible to see how they perform.

I'll let you know how they do.

• Root Admin

Please do. I use their tracer, but it's a different material. They're still made in the BB King factory so maybe Chonggao have pulled their socks up or maybe the newest batch to hit Europe hasn't been left outside long enough to swell up before being sold.

Still seems ridiculous to me to sell hygroscopic BBs in the first place, but hygroscopic BBs that aren't in an airtight packet like the BB King OEM and Gunfire Rockets? They're just asking for trouble.

I wouldn't use anything WE/Nuprol. The things I have seen appear to just be rebranded Chinese Crap.

Plus the WE pistol I had was shocking. And needed so much fuss to keep it working.

So I had the chance to try these mags out at the weekend. I basically asked loads of people to try them in their guns.

They fitted and fed flawlessly in everything I tried them in apart from one gun. It was an HK branded 416 and the guy didn't know the make so I'm guessing Umarex. The mag didn't even go into the magwell.

Worked fine on Marui, G&G, g&p, army, classic army, jing gong, Magpull masada, ICS (new and old style) and a couple of God knows whats lol.

The BBs feed into the mags very well, there were no problems fitting in the guns (apart from the one mentioned above) and they fed with no issues including through guns cycling up to 23 rounds per second. They also felt very smooth when emptying them manually.

I bought 4 straight away to replace my cheap plastic ones and we sold at least another 10 of them with no problems.

Most of the newer WE/Nuprol stuff seems to be of a lot better quality what they were a couple of years ago, I've had more problems with ICS products than with WE/Nuprol in the last year.

I wouldn't use anything WE/Nuprol. The things I have seen appear to just be rebranded Chinese Crap.

Plus the WE pistol I had was shocking. And needed so much fuss to keep it working.

What pistol was it? And was this recent or a couple of years ago?

I've had almost zero problems with their pistols over the last year, and we sell quite a lot of them.

I know their older stuff had a reputation for quality issues

Was a recent pistol. XDMcompact. First it fired full auto and had to be fixed. Then it would just vent every time I pulled the trigger and had to be sorted again. I would have to totally strip it and clean and re lube it after every use or it wouldn't work.

The new owner said to was venting again as the was something internal that was loose. But also said it now worked great.

I have gone TM now.

Seems like every now and then they produce a duff one.

Having said that, sometimes changing gas helps as different gasses produce different back pressures on the outlet valve of the mag.

Unless you tweak the mainspring, the striker always exerts the same amount of pressure on the valve but if the gas pressure is low it can push out too much gas for too long.

With heavier slides I've always found the WE pistols work better with higher pressure gasses like red or black. TM pistols with lighter slides are better with green gas and also tend to work better in the cold.

I've not had a play with an XDM but I can't imagine it's much different to their other newer pistols. Without looking at the gun I'd guess a gas problem, or you got unlucky and got a "Friday afternoon" gun :/

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.