KJW Sig P226 Markings

B.S

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Now, As some of you may know I'm a bit of a noob at buying Airsoft and I have a massive list of Airsoft guns to tick off, Which is bad because I have no money, but Good because I spend plenty of time obsessing over something I want, so I notice all the details. So Speaking of details, I was looking at KJW P226s (I Already have a KJW Glock, So I thought I'd get a matching set) And I noticed in some images the marking on the handle says KJ Works, and on others it says P226, Obviously I'd prefer the P226 marking, I just don't know how to tell which I'm buying. I know I want an E1 (the E2 is a little too modern looking) And I've found a few places to get them from, But one has a P226 Handle the other a KJW, So is that just the image or are they different models? Is it just a case of when it was Manufactured?

KJ Marking:

airsoft-p226-sig-sauer.jpg

P226 Marking (From an American site, The Fire support one is low res):

Products1105-500x333-67428.jpg

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=1887

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/kj-p226-full-metal

I think I've made my Quota of Trivial Question posts, So I think I'll leave anything else till I can actually afford the bloody thing! XD

This one looks quite nice. I've been looking at the WE P226 E2. Thoughts?

Don't know much about it myself, But I watched a good video on all the P226s

Well, This is just E1s, Don't know much about the E2, I don't like the grip shape.

I know in all respects KJWs seem better from this review, apart from Paint and Gas seals. But honestly the rest is just minor differences, and Probably differs with the E2. And You can always get some WE Or Marui mags, since they all fit.

Why not save the money, play a few games first, then start shopping for a proper AEG? Instead of buying gas pistols?

Cus they're smexy :3

And I'm not planning on getting this until after a Good AEG, I do plan things like a maniac :P I have Favorites folders divided into Pistol/Rifle subfolders, then different sites and addons in each folder!

Yeah that video was pretty good. So what are the main differences between an E1 and an E2 if any at all?

Well, The Grip is slightly different, other than that not much. I just prefer the E1. Partially because of the Grip partially because it's used by NCIS :3

E1:

GP-KJW-608-226.jpg

E2:

TM-GBB-P226E2-B.JPG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.