Newbie from Middlesbrough area

Deviant Imp
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello every one. :)

My name is Kieran, I got into airsofting a few years ago and loved it, I instantly bought a King Arms S&W M&P15 MOE along with a Tokyo Marui Foliage Warrior. However I then stopped playing shortly after because it was a little bit expensive (especially when I forked out £300 for my rifle straight away :P) and I was busy with education and relationships and all that sort of stuff, I just never had time or the mood to go airsofting. :(

I now really feel like getting back into airsofting so I thought I'd join a forum to help me on my way and to see if I could learn a few things.

I hope I can learn a lot whilst I'm here, maybe make a few friends and hopefully help others too. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeh im caught between the northern alliance field and nsc near sunderland, havent been to either just basing on videos and reviews

NSC is a really good field, I would recommend going there for sure! If you do give me a shout!

Archived