Valuation help needed.

Cropolite

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I need advice, and possibly technical help, so here goes:

I have two pre-UKARA RIFs which I plan to sell provided they're actually worth anything. Neither work, but will with very little effort.

The first is a KSC/KWA Glock 23. It worked fine until the slide broke. I bought it some time between 2005-6. It has one magazine. Other than the slide, it's in very good condition.

The second is a KSC/KWA M11A1. I'm not sure which version it is, but it was bought around the same time as the Glock. In fact, I bought it before I bought the Glock. It developed some kind of fault where the gun would stop firing and the bolt would sit half open. If you recocked it, it would fire one or two BB's, then the same would happen again. I dismantled it then put it back together, and now the fire select doesn't work, although the gun still fires in the way described. I have since noticed that the top seal of the mag is in tatters, and is probably to blame. Other than that, the gun is in pretty good condition.

Any ideas on the value of these? I'm probably going to sell them as fixer uppers or for parts and use the money to buy a two tone AEG, but in the back of my mind I'm wondering if it's worth getting them back to working order and hanging on to them. Your thoughts will be appreciated!

Hopefully some pictures of the Glock will appear. I took one of the markings underneath in the hope someone can confirm it is a KWA or KSC. The mark on the grip is just dirt. Mac 11 photos to follow.

4Inqtd.jpgLQWNQq.jpgAKXSIh.jpgZ4afT8.jpgcxhMBz.jpg

Just to add, the Mac 11 is an original, which I believe is known as an NS1, if that makes any difference. Apparantly parts for them are hard to find, so I guess that will tip the value scales either depending on the buyer.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.