Redwolf vs redwolf UK?

Doad13
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Depends on what you want. eHobby is always expensive on shipping and WGC have a good range but are hit and miss as far as pricing goes. Seal Airsoft, AEG Cart Asia, Scope and Laser, Rainbow8, Shooter CB Gear, Airsoft Asia, TigerHK111 are extremely cheap all the time. UNCompany and DENTrinity have a better range and stuff you can't find anywhere else if you want something really special. Rakuten and Impulse101 have all the really rare Marui and LayLax/First Factory/Prometheus/Nineball stuff like those new VSR stocks and things.

When it comes to HK companies you really have to do your research. An extra 20 minutes of Googling can easily mean saving $20 off a $100 order. On smaller orders there's usually not much of a difference though.

The bigger brands like eHobby, RWA and WGC I feel it's hard for them to compete with the smaller companies these days and offer no intrinsic advantage over them except perhaps a better level of service if something goes wrong. If it were a gun I wouldn't buy from HK anyway, but if I did then I'd go for one of the more well-known brands that could deal with a problem faster. For anything else they're almost always more expensive or don't have stuff in stock. Having looked at it now though RWAs registered airmail is properly configured these days - used to just be a flat rate that was super expensive, so they're a bit more competitive on that front (which is good).

Yeh. Most will mark it down without you even asking - check the package next time and see. Usually they just put 'sporting goods' and a value of $10.

RWA, eHobby and X-Fire are the ones I know of that won't mark down goods when I asked. Whether that's changed or not I don't know. Thing is, if the package goes missing then the courier will only pay up to the declared value. There's nothing illegal about quoting a lower value because the value is something you dictate - not what you've paid for it. Obviously as a retailer though you end up footing the bill if that $200 package goes missing and you only get an insurance payout of $10.

What colour magwell did you want? The Guarder one is much nicer than UAC if you need black, but I'm imagining you want the tan or silver if you're not going with them? Or maybe those cut inserts for removing stubborn 25rd magazines? :)

Plox can haz guide to shoppin airzofpt in Aasia after ur utha guids?

Lol. Get this.

Parcel arrived within 3 days. No duty. All awesome,...

Except,...

I ordered a UAC Aluminium Magwell for a TM Glock 17 and they've sent me a TM Hi-Capa Nozzle Loader?!!

How on earth do you make that cock up?!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I made an order for a PDI 190% spring, which was advertised as outputting over 400 FPS. Tested it now and my SVD is shooting 360+ FPS consistently. Little annoying but it was only £5.

..I was expecting a battle to the death between the two retailers when I opened this thread :(

Technically the same retailer, which would make the battle a bit self serving :P

Archived