Blackviper g36

shauno2502

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im new to the airsfoting game. I was looking at the bbguns4less website and came across the Blackviper g36 for £70. Ive seen a few reviews and youtube videos of it in action and I was just wondering if this would be a good starter weapon or a are there better ones for the price? (will push to £100 mark if needs be). any replies would be greatly appreciated. thank you

Never heard of BlackViper, so that's not a good start. It's *generally* a good idea to stick to well known, well tested brands.

(Yes, I realise that with an attitude like this, new, respectable brands won't get a look in...blah blah).

In my experience, it's best to avoid any company that has "BBGuns" in the name. Generally they are selling rubbish for people to use when on a bouncy castle, and it won't last 5mins in an actual game.

Im new to the airsfoting game. I was looking at the bbguns4less website and came across the Blackviper g36 for £70. Ive seen a few reviews and youtube videos of it in action and I was just wondering if this would be a good starter weapon or a are there better ones for the price? (will push to £100 mark if needs be). any replies would be greatly appreciated. thank you

NO.

Forget any site with the name bbguns in. They sell cheap chinese crap that will fall apart in seconds.

Like Baz said check out the airsoft on a budget guide.

The best one for you probably be a combat machine, get one of those and you are laughing :)

For £117 you can get a combat machine http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=8521

Or for a little extra the combat machine raider which I own amd personally think its a great starter weapon.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=6076

Or if cheap is your thing and you dont mind ordering from Poland, I have heard good things about jg g36s and cyma mp5 but no personal experience

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric/608-tan-jg?from=listing&campaign-id=19

as above mate dont waste your money on anything from a bbgun type shop. the black viper g36 is pretty crap. i was given one and its just about fit for the kids to plink in the garden with, i certainly wouldnt try skirmishing with it.

i wouldnt even give you 20 quid for it....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.