Belt and thigh holster issues

skillfulmmd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I just got a new Hicappa 5.1 Gold match to use as my sidearm but have run into an issue with my Belt (Viper lazer belt) and thigh rig (Cytac Hi cappa holster combo) the Cytac dosent has a clip so that you can clip this too you're belt to hold the rig in place however my belt hasn't got the clip to connect it is there anyway around this?

• Supporters

Try Elite Shooting Centre http://www.eliteshootingcentre.co.uk/accessories/holsters/Items/Cytac%20holsters.htm they sell parts for the Cytac but they look like a copy of the IMI holsters so anywhere that sells the belt loops/accessories should be able to help (UK Tactical, Zahal, etc)

• Supporters

*whispers* Safarilaaaaaand 578888888....

• Supporters

*whispers* Safarilaaaaaand 578888888....

Shush you.

• Supporters

Shush you.

Just sayin. About to ship some out to Airsoftology, JetDesertFox, and Novritsch. A holster that fits about all pistols isn't something to shy away from...

Just sayin. About to ship some out to Airsoftology, JetDesertFox, and Novritsch. A holster that fits about all pistols isn't something to shy away from...

Whats this?

• Head Moderator

Will it even fit my massive Mk23 Socom?

• Supporters

No workee with lights though.

• Supporters

Whats this?

Safariland (or RHC) GLS 578 Retention holster. Between their two models it fits 170+ modern pistols, and AFAIK (and tested) their Airsoft equivalents. Made from Kydex, and with a secure retention system - you won't ever lose your gun from one of them.

Will it even fit my massive Mk23 Socom?

Don't know, I'll check and get back to you.

No workee with lights though.

True. Nor upper rails or optics. If you want to mount a light you are restricted to the 7TS systems, which cost a lot more. But I'm trying to get a light version made...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.