where to buy ammo?

mimozine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I got some good 0.28g bottles on eBay for about a fiver.

• Supporters

Bags of ammo are heavy hence you'll more than likely pay a lot for postage.

You could also try ProBalls from Socom Tactical.

How about these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blaster-Devil-0-28g-Airsoft-BB-3000-pcs-/141922061755?hash=item210b36cdbb:g:SgYAAOSw-zxWnkWG

I usually use Blaster .25s and get them from eBay, 6000 for £14.99 delivered.

• Supporters

How about these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blaster-Devil-0-28g-Airsoft-BB-3000-pcs-/141922061755?hash=item210b36cdbb:g:SgYAAOSw-zxWnkWG

I usually use Blaster .25s and get them from eBay, 6000 for £14.99 delivered.

Blaster devils are good and that's a reasonable price.

I tend to buy mine on site as I use bio bb's (which is what they use) a 1kg bag of .25 or .28 costs me £12 a bag. I've got a 1 litre pop bottle of .28 & I use 2x 1 litre pop bottle for .25 & as I'm going Sunday, I'll be buying a bag of .25 as I'm running low

For cqb, I use .20 or .25 non bio bb's & a bottle of 1000 will last me a fair while. I've got about 4000 left at the moment

Have previously sourced 0.25 Devil Blasters through Platoon Stores in Rochester Kent as a. they're local & b. they do a bulk buy which works out to approximately £7.50 per 3000 bottle.

However as mentioned by previous posters, Ebay has been my friend with x6000 bottles of the 0.25 coming in at £15 + free postage, which is excellent value for money & I don't have to commit to buying so many of them in one go.

Any one tried the jd stingers ? They have a refill option

Been looking at them But not many people have reviewed them

I use g&g .20 from airsoft zone

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.