Scrub here!

Chowster

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Call ya hits

Sprint to cover - don't jog

Take the lesser travelled path to objective - won't flank or catch enemy if you run straight at them

Avoid saying dumb ar$e sayings like - he's behind that tree when in middle of the f*cking woods

(no $hit sherlock - which f*cking one, that green & brown one....)

Don't eat yellow snow

I've removed my comment about German uniforms was in no way saying SS uniforms are OK my mate has just updated me on the dick in an SS uniform.

• Moderators

yeah lets not go there....

but as mentioned, call hits, dont be a dick and just enjoy yourself, that's what its about, no point cheating when you can re-spawn and go again :)

nooo let's go there, gives us all something to moan about

Never smile when your lying.

Never sneeze when your hiding.

Never, ever, trust a man who walks the streets in his pyjamas.

Oh wait, did you want some Airsofting advice?

Let the younger, faster kids do all the running around. Once everyone is out of breath and can't run anymore - walk in and shoot them yourself :)

Welcome to the sport, buddy.

If you genuinely need some advise on something, we're actually pretty helpful. (Not inluding myself in the "we" at all).

Welcome.

Look around the side of barricades, not over the top, and don't shout at people to take their hits. If you think somebody isn't, keep shooting and inform a marshall.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.