Which Holster?

B.S

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

(Not sure why people use that phrase, We don't avoid the plague at all any more. There's nothing to avoid.)

A Plague is a Plague regardless what the disease is, its only due to the English Plague of 1665 that in the English language it is now associated with Yersina Pestis AKA the Bubonic Plague.

Its still around in the wild and there are thousands of reports of it popping up here and there as its not locked down like say Smallpox is.

A Plague is a Plague regardless what the disease is, its only due to the English Plague of 1665 that in the English language it is now associated with Yersina Pestis AKA the Bubonic Plague.

Its still around in the wild and there are thousands of reports of it popping up here and there as its not locked down like say Smallpox is.

You see, It's facts Like that that I hear and Just go 'I should've known that' XD

who would've guessed I'd lean about Bubonic Plague on an Airsoft Forum!

• Head Moderator

Let's not forget the Black Death which arrived in Europe in the mid 14th century. Known as the plague, this was the pandemic of Yersina pestis that killed about 30% of the European population and 50% of china. Those that survived were able to pass on antibodies down the generations which meant the small outbreak of 1665 was less effective.

Well, It's not gonna drop my glock, Its quite snug! Had to remove the flap for the mag pouch, since it wouldn't fit. and the actual holster isn't adjustable, But it does fit so it's not an issue.

And This more than makes up for the Tight mag pouch :D

HH2owLu.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.