Which Holster?

B.S

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello.

I'm looking at two very cheap holsters for my Glock, just so I can use it in games until I get a reliable income, and I've narrowed it down to these two, but I don't know which to get. Currently I'm leaning towards the First, but the other it slightly cheaper, and Since it's until I get a full kit (Quite a while) I'm not sure.

https://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/pistol-holsters/pistol-holsters/2856/t1-leg-holster-g

https://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/pistol-holsters/pistol-holsters/3363/jbbg-leg-holster-green

EQpVnDy.png

Any help or opinions would be useful, But I need em' fast, I may need to order tomorrow if I take it to my first game (Which I'll decide if I'm used to a GBB by then)

• Head Moderator

Personally I would not buy anything from JBBG, read some of the reviews/opinions on the forum.

You would be better looking at Military 1st website http://www.military1st.co.uk/combat-gear-holsters/

I have two adjustable Viper holsters for my Mk23 pistol, and they are fine for the money and should last you until you want to replace it. I also have a lanyard attached to my belt so I do not lose the pistol.

• Head Moderator

But that company is in Hong Kong, so probably not fast enough delivery to the UK for the OP.

• Supporters

Yes but that table lamp he's got strapped to his glock will never fit in that!

Yes but that table lamp he's got strapped to his glock will never fit in that!

Yeah, Forgot to mention that XD That's why I'm looking at Material ones :)

qRi8oQG.jpg

Although I probably wouldn't need my Table lamp at a Forest OP XD

Personally I would not buy anything from JBBG, read some of the reviews/opinions on the forum.

You would be better looking at Military 1st website http://www.military1st.co.uk/combat-gear-holsters/

I have two adjustable Viper holsters for my Mk23 pistol, and they are fine for the money and should last you until you want to replace it. I also have a lanyard attached to my belt so I do not lose the pistol.

JBBG Are better now a days, A lot of those reviews are from a while ago, But I'd never buy anything past £30 off of them, just Consumables etc. they have pretty decent delivery time.

http://www.military1st.co.uk/30725b-mfh-right-leg-holster-olive.html

This one then? It'd fit my Green getup, and it's a right leg one which is what I'm after.

• Head Moderator

http://www.military1st.co.uk/30725b-mfh-right-leg-holster-olive.html

This one then? It'd fit my Green getup, and it's a right leg one which is what I'm after.

I have no experience of that particular brand. I bought a Viper one because it is one of the few low cost holsters that fit my larger sized pistol. If you have more time to shop around and wait for delivery then there are no doubt better options but if cost and time are important then get it. Once you have used it for a few games you will see whether the quality and style is good enough for your needs or whether you want a replacement / a different style (i.e.belt/hip holster).

HAHAHAHAHA, WTF is that?!

It's my Table Lamp :)

I have no experience of that particular brand. I bought a Viper one because it is one of the few low cost holsters that fit my larger sized pistol. If you have more time to shop around and wait for delivery then there are no doubt better options but if cost and time are important then get it. Once you have used it for a few games you will see whether the quality and style is good enough for your needs or whether you want a replacement / a different style (i.e.belt/hip holster).

Well, I went Ahead and ordered it so Fingers Crossed, Once I've got a job £15 won't be that much to spend so I could easily get another (Assuming I get a Job that is)

Be careful with cheap holsters. Have had a pistol drop out when running on a cheap holster not dissimilar to that. A broken pistol means a cheap holster isn't.

Yeah, A Cheap pistol a Spring gun isn't when the Catch breaks while pointing at a TV...

I've had my fair share of Stupid mistakes, But I'm sure to make many more XD

Only thing that'll stop me from making them is to make them :)

The first rule: "Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy"

Yeah, Learnt that one the hard way XD

The second rule: "Please try to use the edit and multiquote button rather than making 3 posts in quick succession - especially if you have a large signature."

Oh yeah, that's a thing XD

Been a While since I've been on a Forum

Ive just bought a Condor shoulder holster from Mil 1st and the retaining thumbstrap works like my Blackhawk dropleg holster.

It uses velcro straps which can be adjusted to restrain the different sizes of pistol. You have to break the velcro friction to be able to slide the strap in its restrainer and adjust the length; whilst Blackhawk provide plastic lolly sticks to do this, the cheaper holsters wont, so be prepared to adapt something.

• Supporters

JBBG Are better now a days,

They're really not.

It's still a good rule of thumb to avoid them like the plague.

They're really not.

It's still a good rule of thumb to avoid them like the plague.

I'll be sure to do that then :)

(Not sure why people use that phrase, We don't avoid the plague at all any more. There's nothing to avoid.)

• Head Moderator

(Not sure why people use that phrase, We don't avoid the plague at all any more. There's nothing to avoid.)

Ebola? I would count that as a plague, so am avoiding West africa.

Factually incorrect, the disease that caused the black death still exists outside a laboratory.

Had a feeling someone would point that out, 'There's not as much to avoid'

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.