New guy saying hello

Doomentia

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Howdy all , I've been lurking for a while now. I have yet to play a game ,yet still bought a gun a G&G GC4 g26 30th anniersary, yes its two tone but I'm ok with it for now as it still looks cool in my eyes.

I had to buy the gun before playing as I have no money now days , but disposable income is soon on the horizon. I am looking to get playing in the summer , having a 6 month old son I have'nt had time for anything as of late , and I'm moving for Sandy to Leicester , so looking to meet up with players in that area who dont mind a total noob (shudders at gaming refernce ha) playing with them.

Welcome! I have only just had my first game day and believe me...if it grabs you by the hoohah's on that first run you're in trouble. I've thrown some money at face protection and clothing first before the guns and I'm waiting for the postie like a hungry dog. Seriously cannot wait to get to the next game. So, free up a day, and just go. Pay for the hire gear and I guarantee you go home with a big smile on your face. Airsoft is so much fun!!!

Welcome to the money sink :P

PS. Oh if you're somewhat down on exercise (i'm not saying you are), I pre warn you. It took me 5 days for my legs to return to a normal state. Literally, and I mean literally. Not in a loose sense.

Lol 'hungry dog' XD

Welcome! I have only just had my first game day and believe me...if it grabs you by the hoohah's on that first run you're in trouble. I've thrown some money at face protection and clothing first before the guns and I'm waiting for the postie like a hungry dog. Seriously cannot wait to get to the next game. So, free up a day, and just go. Pay for the hire gear and I guarantee you go home with a big smile on your face. Airsoft is so much fun!!!

Welcome to the money sink :P

PS. Oh if you're somewhat down on exercise (i'm not saying you are), I pre warn you. It took me 5 days for my legs to return to a normal state. Literally, and I mean literally. Not in a loose sense.

I was out of Breath just doing target shooting in the Garden, I see a Painful week in my Future XD

Welcome mate. I enjoy getting the guns and kit as much as I do playing lol. It is great fun and beats sitting in a gym any day and you definetly feel like you have worked out a few days after a days skirmish I definitely do lol. Where abouts you from?

• Moderators

welcome, I know the feeling money wise with 2 children....most of it goes on Lego and barbies......

wish I had done this back in the late 90's. when I was younger, fitter, more streamlined and more cash......but enjoy it anyway and use it as 'me time';, most people save a bit here and there and look for bargains.....or the many emails you get from UKT for warrior stuff!

I currently reside in Sandy - Bedfordshire , but I work in Nuneaton so moving to Leicester as Nuneaton is shit ! Plus it puts my the high chief close to Nottingham for work

First game will slay me , I'm no gym rat.

Need to sort out eyepro next , wear glassess and cant wear contact lenses.

I must sound like a broken record here, lol. But are you sure you cant?

That's a point, How am I gonna fit glasses under a Face mask o.O

Should've thought of that sooner

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.