Airsoft Festival August

Bencupra

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Where and when per chance please?!

The National Airsoft Festival (NAE)

http://www.groundzeroairsoft.com/nae/booking/main.php

270 miles from me, fat chance. be nice is these things were ever planner considering there are actually people who DON'T live in london and the south lol

Considering the NAE is being hosted by Zero One, the airsoft shop (and forum) it does make sense that they are arranging something at their Ground Zero site in Hampshire which is local to them.

• Supporters

Beards would need to be banned also.

I was trying to grow the chin hair long enough to get it transplanted up onto my scalp

(couldn't be ar$ed to shave all week if truth be told)

NAE just sounds way too many, jeez middle of summer watch 1,500 chaps kitted out and smelling like f*ck over 3 days of peew peew

or

Go to a festival and watch 1,500 skimpy young ladies - or check out them fine lasses all around town anyway

Hmmm - tough choice - probably stay home as I'm too old anyway for either option and watch babestation instead :)

I was trying to grow the chin hair long enough to get it transplanted up onto my scalp

(couldn't be ar$ed to shave all week if truth be told)

NAE just sounds way too many, jeez middle of summer watch 1,500 chaps kitted out and smelling like f*ck over 3 days of peew peew

or

Go to a festival and watch 1,500 skimpy young ladies - or check out them fine lasses all around town anyway

Hmmm - tough choice - probably stay home as I'm too old anyway for either option and watch babestation instead :)

The sun would have fun with taking what you just said out of context ;)

Nah 1500 old men and geeky guys that haven't showered in a few days is a no go for me.

• Head Moderator

Unless someone puts up a five star hotel on the site and zero one drop all participation no chance.

Not quite on site but a better option than sleeping in a tent: https://www.handpickedhotels.co.uk/rhinefieldhouse or http://www.christchurch-harbour-hotel.co.uk/

There's quite a few of us going and camping so will be a laugh I can slum it for a few days for a laugh plus will be lots to buy which is a bonus lol. Everyone who went last year said it was awesome and it is what you make it so it's all good.

As said in the other thread: NAE is more of an airsoft meet-up with shops and camping than properly organised games. Don't go down if you're looking for gameplay, but do if you're interested in the social bit.

Ah I thought it was a 3 day game but with a few stalls etc.

• Moderators

seeing as we may be away that week, i enquired with wife if i could pop out for a few hours dressed as a slightly fatter member of the seals, or my case sea lions.....she said no, shame as its not far from where she had planned to stay so would have been a great getaway for me as already down there! :)

would have been good by the sounds of it, so that's 0 for 2 for me so far :(

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.