Leicestershire Airsoft Retail store

longshotsports

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

We at Leicestershire Airsoft have a small shop based in the quiet town of Birstall. Set back and hidden away on the Sibson road you'll find us with a smaller store that holds many treats for all you big kids out there.

We have a range of RIFs from such brands as Ares, CYMA, CLASSIC ARMY, ARMY, S&T, TM, KJW and more along with the extras you'll need to get yourself sorted.

Leicestershire Airsoft is a newer face in the industry but we hope to make a dent trying to keep the prices down, while also be aware that there is very little in the Leicester area.

So pop down and give us a visit.

We open....
Tuesday 10 - 2
Wednesday 10 - 2
Friday 4pm - 8pm
Saturday 10 - 1

Leicestershire Airsoft
Birstall/Leicester
Sibson Road
LE4 4DX
www.leicestershireairsoft.co.uk

I have used them before really good to use fast response and very fast delivery I will be using them again and also very friendly thanks Phil keep up the good work

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 09/01/2019 at 12:16, Arwen said:

Anyone bought from these folks recently? Recommend?

Yeah mate I got a new m4 and a px4 off them recently  pretty good service so definitely 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.